Chapter 66 Dirty hospital business

This chapter contains sexual scenes

No matter where I am in life or what I'm doing with my life, no matter who I'm with or who I'm not with then Marshall will always be the one I can't stop loving, no matter what he does to me then I'll still love him, I bet that he could even cheat on me and I would still be madly in love with him, not saying that I would stay with him but I don't think I can ever stop loving him.
"It's not about giving you another change, it's about the fact that I don't want you to push me." I say.
"I don't wanna lose you." He says as he lays his head on my thigh and looks up at me.
"I don't wanna lose you either." I say as I run my fingers through his hair. "You just know how I put up my walls when you push me."
"I just want you near me, I wanna take care of you baby and it feels like I can't do that when you live in New York." He says softly.
"I don't need you to take of me, I just need you to love me." I begin to cry now because I've been so scared that he didn't love me anymore for these past two days, I know deep down that the fight was stupid but I've been going through so much shit lately that I've reached the breaking point. I still feel hurt about what he said about the court case and I still feel hurt about the fact that he hasn't been here, but I'm sure now that Marshall has been going through hell too.
"I can definitely manage that." He smiles with the charming smile that I love.
"Cuddle with me." I almost whisper like I'm afraid to ask. Marshall lays himself on the hospital, he turns me on my side making sure not to hurt me so he can lay behind me and then he holds me close. This is the best feeling I know, it's not about being hold, it's about being held by Marshall, it's about being in Marshall's arms, this feeling is all about Marshall. We lay there for a couple of minutes of silence before I can't hold my question back anymore. "Are you blaming me for the court cases?"
"What? No baby, I just say some stupid shit when I'm angry, you know that." He says. It's always hard to tell the difference with Marshall because he also speaks the truth when he's angry.
"Please don't do that because it gets to me." I say.
"Alright, I'll work on it." He promises me and he begins to kiss my neck softly. "I'm looking forward to tomorrow where we don't need to cuddle up in a hospital bed."
"Me too." I giggle. I'm very tired of being in the hospital and I just wanna go home to Marshall.
"I don't want us to fight like this again baby, it's messing me up man." He sighs. I know it messes him up, I don't even wanna think about what he has done to the house, I just know that Deshaun and Tasha told me that he trashed the house.
"Me neither." I say.
"You're the one I love, you've always been the girl for me, you know.. Even though I was with Kim and I felt for her then you were always in the back of my mind. Was it like that with you too? You know, when you were with Kevin?" He asks.
"Yes." I say. There wasn't a day where I didn't think about him and I'm just so lucky that Marshall turned up in my life again, because I can't imagine that I had to live my whole life thinking about Marshall while I was with Kevin. I know I didn't appreciate Marshall walking into my life again to start with, but I guess I didn't think it was fair to Kevin and I think it had something to do with my loyalty and about the promises I made to him, I know it had something to do with that, I'm usually not the person who makes promises and not keeping them.
"What did you think about? You know.. When you thought about me?" Marshall asks.
"I thought about how my life would have turned out if I had stayed in Detroit, I often thought about if you were thinking about me, I often thought about laying in your arms and really often did I think about how it would be to meet you again." I admit.
"And now we're here." He says as he kisses my neck and I can already feel my body getting warm.
"And there's no place I rather be." I whisper.
"Me neither." He mumbles against my neck as he keeps kissing it. Is it bad that I'm getting turned on? I haven't gotten anything for almost a week but I can't really have sex because just a small movement hurts like hell.
"Marshall stop.." I whisper.
"Oh.. Shit.. Sorry.. I didn't.." He stutters and I know he thinks it has something to do with what James almost did to me, but actually that doesn't affect me that much because he never got there.
"No baby." I giggle. "I'm getting a little too excited."
"Then why do you stop me?" He asks.
"Because we're in the hospital and just the slightest movement hurts." I inform him.
"I can pleasure you baby, I promise you that you won't feel anything else but pleasure." He says and begins to kiss my neck. "I just wanna taste you." I can now feel his tongue on my neck, that man is killing me..
"We're in the hospital." I say.
"I don't care." He says. He turns me on my back and crawl down between my legs.
"If we get caught.."
"Shut up baby." He shushes me and he takes my thong off as he crawls under the blanket. I don't even fight him on this because I know I'm gonna lose anyway, but I also need him and I need him to touch me like this, after what we've been through the last couple of days then we really need this. I feel him kiss me on my inner thighs and his kisses become closer to my sex, he's doing it painfully slow so when I finally feel his tongue on my clit I gasp in excitement. I know I really have to keep it down because there's no way that I wanna go through the embarrassment of being caught, I could only imagine the front pages on the newspapers if some nurse can't shut up. His tongue is flicking insanely fast over my clit, I have no idea how he does it but it feels fucking amazing. If we were home now then I would have moaned really loud but I can't do it here and I have to hold my breath not to moan loudly. I suddenly feel him slowing down and lick my slid gently instead which makes me release the breath I've been holding.
"You're killing me." I whisper as I breathe heavily.
"You would if I hadn't slowed down." Marshall chuckles. "You can't just hold your breath like that baby, you're gonna pass out." What else am I suppose to do? Moan so the whole hospital can hear me? I don't think so.
I feel Marshall tongue finding its way to my clit again and he starts over, I can't take it.. Someone is gonna hear us because i can't shut up. I now feel him entering two fingers inside me and now I can't keep down my moans which makes Marshall quickly cover my mouth with his free hand. I moan into his mouth and I'm in complete ecstasy, I can't even feel all the pain I'm in right now, it's amazing! I can feel my high coming and my eyes roles back into my head from the pleasure. Marshall makes sure to keep even more pressure on my mouth as I'm orgasming because I'm even louder than before. We lay there for maybe a minute without saying anything because I really need to catch my breath.
"Holy shit.." I break the silence.
"It sounded like you needed it." Marshall chuckles and he comes up to kiss my mouth, he's being very careful not to put too much pressure on me as he does.
"I really did." I smile against his lips. "I really wish I could pay you back." I love to pleasure Marshall as well and it kills me that I can't do that right now.
"Hearing you enjoy it was pleasure enough baby." He says and he lays himself down next to me.
"Do you ever think about how crazy we are?" I giggle. Me and Marshall literally are crazy and not just because of what we just did, but also how we can fight really bad and then still make up like this, no matter how bad we fight then we can't stay away from each other.
"All the time baby." He chuckles. We look each other deep in the eyes and I can just feel how in love I am with him, I can feel that what we fought about doesn't matter now, nothing matters as long as I have him here with me. It's crazy and a bit dangerous how he can make me forget about things but I don't care, you know why? Because no one can make me feel like he makes me feel so I don't care about anything else.

I'm sorry for my very short chapter but I felt like it was time to update. My week has been a bit crazy with a job interview on my dream job, so my focus has been somewhere else. I'm sorry guys 😊 hope y'all enjoyed it anyway.