Chapter 61 Not expected

I hear someone walking towards the hospital bed but I can't really move, I'm so affected by the medication that I'm all sloppy. I now open my eyes and I see who it is now, I see it clearly... It's James!
"Hi Amelia." He says smiling, I wanna scream but as I try, the sound just won't escape my lungs. "Did you really think you could get rid of me that easily?" He asks as he walks closer to me. How the hell did he get out? Jake said that he would never see the daylight again, Jake promised me that it was all gonna be fine, Jake is a fucking liar! "I told you Amelia, I have friends in the police." He now stands right beside the bed looking down at me, I can't move, I can't speak and it's all because of this damn medication! "I'm gonna finish what I started darling." He says with a disgusting smirk on his face. I close my eyes, this can't be real, he can't be here! I begin to cry and I feel him laying down on the bed next to me, he's gonna kill me.
"NOOO!! GO AWAY!!" I can finally scream. I can scream, oh god I can scream! I feel some kind of relieve, I can get help, I just gotta yell a little louder so the nurses can hear me. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I scream for the top of my lungs as I push him by his chest, but he throws his arms around me and he holds me closer, I keep hitting his chest and my eyes are still closed, I don't wanna look at his face as he lays this close to me.
"Amelia!" He says.
"HEEEELP!!" I scream. Oh god please someone hear me!! James holds me even closer now and I begin to panic. "GET OFF ME!!" I scream hysterically now.
"Baby come on, don't do this." I now hear Marshall's voice. What's going on? Why isn't Marshall doing anything if he's here? But he can't be here, he's at the police station.
"Marshall help me, he's here!" I scream anyway and I'm crying like a baby right now as I still hit James in the chest.
"Baby it's me for god sake, wake up." I hear Marshall's voice again and his voice is right next to him. I freeze, I don't dare to open my eyes because I don't know what's the truth anymore, I'm afraid to see James' face when I open my eyes. "Amelia it's me." His voice is somehow more clear this time so I open my eyes to see Marshall's face. I'm so confused because he's laying here in the bed with me, I look around and I'm still in the hospital so that wasn't a bad dream.
"Where's James?" I ask confused. He was here..
"He's in jail baby." Marshall tries to calm me down.
"He was.. He walked into the room.. He said.. He was here Marshall, he really was." I cry and I sound like a fucking lunatic.
"It was just a bad dream baby." Marshall says and kisses my forehead. I let my fingertips run down his face, it's like I have to make sure that he's really here. He pulls away from me and look me in my eyes, he looks so exhausted but he's here and it feels like I'm complete again. Now the door bursts open and two nurses runs in.
"Is everything alright in here?" One of them asks. I can see that they've been in a hurry so they must have heard my screams.
"I just had a bad dream." I inform them and I smile to show them that everything is alright in here. The nurses walk out after that and I move even closer to Marshall now, I just need him to be close to me, it's crazy that you can be so addicted to another human being.
"When did you get here." He says. "You began to scream when I laid down next to you." This medication must really have fucked me up since I could hallucinate like that.
"I've missed you so much." I whisper.
"Trust me baby, I've missed you too." He says. Marshall grabs me under the chin and forces me to look at him, I look into his bright blue eyes before he kisses me gently and he smoothly adds the tongue. I have missed his kisses so much and I enjoy every second of it, every time he tries to end the kiss, I just make sure that it lasts longer.
"What's gonna happen to you?" I ask after a really long kiss.
"Well.. I'm gonna take care of my queen and then I think I'm gonna go down at get a taco on Taco Bell eventually." He jokes.
"Marshall, I'm serious." I say as I give him a short kiss on the lips.
"Well I have a lot of meetings, interviews and shootings to cancel because I can't leave the state right now." He says.
"Are you going to jail?" I ask him worried.
"Nah.. I don't think so. One of the police officers was really nice and he really tried to help me." He says and I know he refers to Jake.
"Jake." I say mostly to see if he remembers him.
"Yeah, he was the one dragging you outside, right?" He asks and it doesn't seem like he remembers him.
"Yeah, I went to high school with him." I say.
"You did?" He now asks and I can see the confusing on his face.
"Yeah, don't you remember him? He had a crush on me and you were so jealous when I had that school project with him." I remind me and I can now see that he remembers.
"Is it him?" He asks. "But why does he wanna help me?" He asks the same question as I asked Jake earlier.
"Apparently they all knew in high school that something wasn't right at my home, Jake himself had some suspicions about James so he only think you were trying to protect me." I explain.
"I was baby." He says and he runs his fingers through my hair.
"I'm so grateful that I have you and I'm never gonna complain about you being overprotective and too possessive again." I say.
"I'm gonna remember that you said that." He chuckles and I just smile. I know he's gonna be even more protective now after this incident, I know it's gonna drive me crazy but I'm also gonna remember that it was what saved me. "It just clicked when I saw you laying there.. You know.. With your pants pulled down." He says and I can hear it's hard for him to say, it's hard for him that someone violated my body like that. "And when I saw your face, I just... I just saw him dead." I can't help thinking about if he would actually have done it, I was so afraid that he was gonna pull the trigger when we stood there.
"Would you have shot him if the police haven't busted in?" I now can't hold the question back anymore.
"Do you really wanna know?" He now asks me and I get this weird feeling in my stomach, like it scares me that he can get so angry.
"You would." I now answer my own question.
"He hurt you baby." He says and kisses my forehead. "No one hurts my queen." He then says. I love when he calls me his queen, it gives me this nice warm comfort feeling in my body.
"I love you." I whisper as I snuggle my head into his chest.
"I love you too baby." He says.
We both fall asleep and it feels like I can finally sleep probably because I'm not safe before he's with me. Isn't it crazy? There can be plenty of police officers trying to protect me but the only time I feel safe is when Marshall is near me.

Please vote and comment, I love to get some feedback on the story :)