Chapter 72 Back to normal

This chapter contains sexual scenes

It's funny, I never thought I should sit in Kim's house and have a conversation with her, I never thought we could talk to each other without throwing fits at each other.
I've been here for five hours now and suddenly I hear the front door open and Marshall now walks into the living room. I immediately stand up and throw my arms around his neck.
"I'm so glad that you're here." I mumble into his neck. "I thought you got convicted."
"I made a promise baby." He says softly and I look up at him. I'm curious and I don't know what I'm most curious about, James or Marshall's punishment.
"So how did it go?" I ask him. Marshall kisses me before he answers my question.
"30 years baby." He smiles. I can feel a big relieve and I can feel a heavy pressure being removed from my shoulders.
"What about you?" I then ask.
"Nothing." He says. Nothing? He pulled a gun on a man and threatened to kill him and nothing happens?
"Nothing?" I ask.
"We should probably thank Jake." He says smiling. I don't wanna worry about that case anymore so I just let it go. I kiss Marshall and we share a long kiss, I don't care about anything else right now. He got convicted, James is behind bars and I don't have to be afraid anymore.
"Hello.. I'm still here." Kim says. I remove my lips from Marshall and I lay my head against his chest instead. It must be difficult for Kim to watch the two of us make out and being affectionate with each other but right now I can't think about her feelings as I'm just glad that everything is gonna be okay.
"Thank you Kim, really." Marshall says to her.
"You're welcome." She says.
"No seriously.. I owe you." He says.
"Yes you do." She just says. I know that Kim and Marshall aren't getting along so it must be really hard for a person like Marshall to have to say thank you to her. My view on Kim has changed from this day today. If she hadn't picked me up then I would have sat there for five hours in front of Marshall's house.
"Let's go home baby." Marshall says softly to me. We head out to the car and I'm happy, more happy than I've felt lately. In the car I begin to think about what mr. Jackson said about Marshall and that Kim confirmed that it was true.
"I need to know something." I now say to Marshall because I really need to talk about it with Marshall. I wanna know what happened, what made him hit her and if he could ever get so angry at me that he would hit me. Marshall now looks at me for answers. "I've talked to Kim because of what James' lawyer said in the court room." I say.
"Is it now that you're gonna tell me that you can't be with me because I lost my shit at my ex wife when she cheated on me?" He sighs as he keeps his eyes on the road.
"No but I know what went through your head." I say softly. I don't wanna leave him because of that but I wanna make sure that he could never get so angry at me. If he ever hit then I would never forgive him!
"What went through my head?" He repeats my question. "I thought she was a fucking whore, I thought she had now destroyed our fucking family and I thought that she had played me around once again." He tells me.
"Could you ever get that angry with me and be capable to do something like that?" I ask which makes him look at me shortly before he gets his focus back on the road.
"Would you ever cheat on me?" He asks.
"No." I say. I'm really not a cheater and he knows that.
"Then I promise you that I could never do something like that to you." He says coldly. He scares me when he acts like this. "And with the love I have for you then it would fucking destroy me if you did something like that to me."
"I would never do something like that to you." I say. I could never live with myself if I did something like that to him.

We get home and Marshall throws his keys on the drawer as he sighs deeply. I throw my hands around his waist from behind and I lean my head on his back.
"Are you okay baby?" I ask him softly.
"Yeah I'm just fucking exhausted." He sighs. "It's just been a fucking long day."
"Thank you." I say.
"For what?" He asks as he runs his fingertips over my hands.
"For being you. You're seriously the best boyfriend." My words make him turn around and look down at me, I can't read his expression of his face because it's just frozen.
"Do you mean that?" He asks. Why would he ask that? Of course I mean it.
"Yes I do." I assure him.
"I don't feel that I've been a good boyfriend lately." He sighs and I look at him very confused now because how can he say that? He saved me and he's taken care of me. He paid me a good lawyer to make sure that James got the punishment he deserved. He's my rock and I don't know what I would have done without him lately.
"How come you feel that way?" I ask him.
"Cus I haven't been there for you, I've been selfish because it hurt so bad that someone violated my girl like that. I didn't know how to make you feel better, a good boyfriend knows how to make his girlfriend feel better." He says.
"Are you completely crazy?" I frown as I lay my hand on his cheek. "You've done everything you could and I haven't been easy Marshall but trust me, I appreciate everything you've done for me." Marshall doesn't say anything, instead he grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. He's soft and I can feel that he has no intentions to break the kiss. I slide my hand under his jacket and t-shirt just to feel his naked chest and he grabs my ass and squeezes it lightly. I move my kisses to his neck after a long kiss and I can hear  his breath gets heavy as I do. He opens my jacket as I still work on his neck, he begins to rub my breasts on the outside of my t-shirt. I grab the crotch in his pants and I hear him groan as I begin to rub and squeeze his member very lightly.
"You drive me fucking crazy baby." He whispers and I can't help but chuckle against his neck, not because I find it funny but I guess I just find it sweet. "What's so funny?" He then asks confused which makes me remove my lips from his neck and look up at him.
"I just think it's cute." I admit which makes him lift his left brow for calling him cute.
"I'm not fucking cute." He says. I now take his cheek between two fingers and I squeeze it like was he a little kid.
"I think you're cute." I giggle and he quickly removes my hands from him.
"I swear I'm gonna leave a red handprint on your ass if you do that one more time." He warns smirking.
"Cutie." I giggle as I quickly do it again but I take a run this time. I hear Marshall behind me as I run up the stairs in a hurry.
"You're gonna fucking pay for that baby." He says behind me. When we reach upstairs, he catches me and lock his arms around my waist. "Got ya!" He laughs. He turns me around so I have my face against him, I struggle as I know what he's about to do. He pushes on the small of my back so he can hold me in place and then he slaps my ass with all the power he has. It burns! My mouth forms into an o shape and first no sounds comes out but then I scream. I hear Marshall laughs as I rub my ass trying to make the burning feeling go away. I can't help but laugh, mostly because I'm not gonna show him how much that just fucking hurt.
"You asshole!" I say as I begin to jump on my toes, I really try to distract myself as I hop around while Marshall is just laughing at me.
"I warned you baby." He chuckles.
"Fuck you.." I mumble and I now look at him. He looks so happy, his blue eyes are shining and I see a glow I haven't seen in him lately because this trial has been hanging over our heads. "You just earned yourself a time out."
"Really?" He chuckles as he clearly doesn't believe me. He moves closer to me and nibbles on my lower lip but I don't respond at all. "That's just until I'm between your legs and eating you out baby." He says seductively. I can feel his words tickling in my body, it's crazy how much it turns me on when he talks dirty to me.
"That's what you think." I say. I don't want him to win me over like that, I'm trying to be an independent woman here for Christ sake!
"That's what I know baby." He chuckles as he slides his hands slowly down my back and when he reached my ass he rubs it gently. "I know you can't resist me as soon as you begin to feel my soft tongue pleasuring your pussy." He goes on. Why the fuck does he have to talk dirty to me? His voice turns me on so much so it's just not fair. I squeeze my thighs together as the tickling down there is getting too much already but it gets noticed. "What's wrong baby?" He chuckles as he knows exactly what's wrong.
"Idiot." I say and hit his chest as I bury my face shyly into his chest afterwards. He now grabs my face and forces his lips on mine, the kiss is hot and intense as he backs me into the bedroom, we don't even remove our lips from each other as he walks me into the bedroom. I can feel that Marshall is just about to push me down to the bed but I stop him as I have other plans. "Lay down on the bed baby." I order him. Marshall looks at me clearly confused but he does what he's told. Marshall now lays there on the bed and he's pushed himself up on his elbows. I stand down at the end of the bed as Marshall just lays there watching me. I unbutton my pants and I drag them down together with my panties, I see Marshall bites his bottom lip as he's watching me step out of my pants. I crawl up on the bed and I begin to kiss his lips, Marshall can't keep his hands of me as he's trying to reach for my sex but I slap his hand away. I have other plans.
"I can't touch you?" He asks me confused.
"Not with your hands." I say seductively as I turn around and sit myself on his face. I look down at his hard member which shows in his pants. I feel Marshall's tongue getting in touch with my clit and I throw my head back in pleasure. I bend forward and I free his member from his pants and takes it into my mouth. It feels amazing and I can feel myself getting more eager the more he pleasures me. I feel his fingers enter me and he begins to rub my g-spot. This is really amazing and I moan uncontrollably as I pleasure him with my mouth.
"Fuck baby.. If you keep that up.. Imma cum.." He groans.  I don't care because it won't last long before I cum as well. Marshall fingers move faster the closer he gets and I'm the one who reaches my climax first and Marshall explodes right after me. I lay down in the bed and I lay my head on his chest and cuddle with him. "What the hell was that?" He chuckles.
"A 69." I tease which earns me a gentle slap in the back of my head.
"You know what I mean baby." He says. "When the hell did you become in control?" He asks. It's usually Marshall who's the one with the control, I've never taken the control because I'm way to shy to do that.
"Shut up, you liked it." I giggle.
"Fuck yeah.." He chuckles.