Chapter 44 quitting

This chapter contains sexual scenes

The past two weeks have been hell, Dan has been an absolute asshole and I'm so close to accept Kevin's offer, but I wouldn't do that to Marshall. I haven't told Marshall about the fact that I visited Club In that night because I know how he's gonna react, Marshall doesn't want me any near Kevin at all and I don't think it's because he doesn't trust me, I think it's because the fact that I was gonna marry Kevin hurts too much.

Tonight is Saturday and tonight is the night where I have to serve Marshall, 50 and his friends. I'm really looking forward to see Marshall, it's just gonna be hard that we have to hide our love tonight.
I know that the boys have just arrived so I'm about to walk out to them when Dan comes into my office holding a dress, what the fuck? The dress is short and you can see almost everything through it. (The dress on the picture). Dan quickly picks up the confusing look on my face.
"You need to wear this." He says. He must be out of his god damn mind!
"There's no way in hell that I'm gonna wear that dress." I say.
"Fine, pack you things and get the fuck out of here then." Dan says.
"You can't do that Dan, please don't.." I beg him.
"Put on the dress." He cuts me off.
"I can't go out there looking like a complete slut." I say.
"Why not? Eminem has seen it all before and 50 is your friend, right?" He says. How dares he? Just because Marshall has seen it all before, doesn't make it okay. Marshall would go nuts if I come out in that dress.
"Dan my boyfriend wouldn't like it." I say.
"And I don't like when you resist my orders. Men buy more drinks when a girl is showing a little more skin." Dan says.
"I get that, but that dress doesn't just show a little skin, it shows a lot of skin." I say.
"Put the dress on now or you're fired." He says. Dan practically throws it at me and leaves my office. What do I do? I know Marshall wouldn't like it at all, but Dan needs to hear from someone else that forcing me to do this stuff isn't okay and I know that Marshall wouldn't bother to tell him. I actually like working here if it wasn't for Dan's harassment, because I actually like my coworkers. If Marshall could just have a few words with him, maybe scare him off a bit then I could stay and everything would be fine.
I put on the dress and I actually feel sexy, but I don't like the fact that a whole bunch of men has to see me wearing this. I know that this dress would make Marshall wild if we were alone, but I know for a fact that he isn't gonna like that other guys sees me like this.
I walk out there and I'm nervous as hell when I walk towards the VIP with bottles of expensive champagne. I can already hear their voices and their cheerly moods, is this a good idea after all? It feels like I'm playing with fire because I know just how angry Marshall is gonna get, but I feel it's necessary if I wanna solve this problem, Marshall is much more stronger in his words and maybe it would make Dan show some respect, it's either staying here or go work for Kevin and I already know that the second option is no go.
As I walk into the VIP, all eyes are on me, all men except from 50 and Marshall starts to whistle at me. 50 apparently knows better and he immediately shuts the guys up while Marshall quickly gets up from the chair and walks towards me, shit he's angry..
"What the fuck are you wearing?" He asks me angrily but he makes sure to keep his voice down.
"Dan made me wear it." I almost whisper.
"And you couldn't say no?" He asks me and it's more like an attack than a question.
"No then he would fire me." I tell him the truth.
"So? Let him fucking fire you then."
"Marshall you know I need this job." I tell him and I can see it only makes him more angry.
"I'm getting really tired of this Amelia. You know I can take care of you and still you're putting up with this when you know damn well that you have other options." He hisses. I didn't expect him to be this angry with me, I expected him to be angry with Dan but not at me. He's angry with me for not standing up for myself and I feel stupid now, I feel stupid for not thinking this through first, I was stupid for thinking that Marshall wouldn't be angry with me.
"I'm sorry, I just.."
"Are you aware of how humiliating it is that my fucking girl is looking like a whore in front of my dawgs?" He asks me. His words hits me hard and I feel my eyes getting watery.
"I like working here but Dan is just an asshole, I really want to make my own money." I try to tell him again but this time I don't sound so strong, I sound weak.
"Who the fuck are you? Cus this is not my Amelia. My Amelia would had quitted right away." He says making me feel worse. How could I be so stupid?
"I just thought that if you saw me like this that you would have a few words with Dan, maybe put him in his right place so that I could stay here and Dan would stop his harassment." I tell him honestly now.
"Harassment? Has he bothered you?" Marshall asks because I haven't told him a single thing about how Dan has treated me lately. I just look at him with a begging look, begging him not to be angry at me and he immediately knows that Dan has been bothered me a lot but I don't wanna talk about here. "Where is he?" He asks me.
"Down at his office." I say.
"Show me." He demands as he gives me his hoddie to cover up my body. I take his hand and we walk towards Dan's office, when I'm just about to knock on the door, Marshall burst it open forcefully instead. I see Dan jumps in surprise when Marshall walks into his office with me behind him. Marshall walks towards Dan and grab him by the collar of his shirt and pins him against the wall.
"Who the fuck do you think you are sending my girl out in that outfit?!" Marshall yells at him and I haven't heard him this angry in years. I wanna say something because he shouldn't refer to me as his girl because it's suppose to be a secret, but I know that right now is not the time to say something.
"I didn't know she was your girlfriend Mr Mathers." Dan says in a calm tone.
"It doesn't matter, you don't send a girl out in that outfit threatening to fire her if she doesn't!" Marshall yells angrily again.
"She had a choice." Dan says. Damn, he has balls. Marshall pulls him away from the wall and bangs him against the wall hard again.
"I should fuck you up you fucking piece of shit!" Marshall yells.
"I would think that thought through first." Dan says.
"I already did." Marshall says. He lets go out Dan and we walk out of the office. "Grab your stuff." Marshall orders me when we reach the hallway. We go into my office and Marshall closes the door behind us.
"Why is he harassing you?" Marshall asks me.
"Because I turned him down." I tell him as I begin to pack my stuff. Marshall doesn't say anything, he stands there for quite some time as I just pack my things, suddenly I feel him grabbing my hips and pressing his body against mine. Marshall zips the hoddie of his I'm wearing down and he slowly takes it off me. "What are you doing?" I whisper as the hoddie drops to the floor.
"I want him to know just how much you belong to me." He says. He begins to kiss my neck slowly but intense as he's using his tongue and nibbles gently on my skin.
"We can't do.."
"Shut up." He cuts me off and push me down so I have my over body leaned down on the cold desk.
"I.."
"I said shut up." He says a little harder this time and spanks my ass, not hard but enough for me to jump in surprise. Marshall rubs my ass and squeezes a bit before he pulls down my thong, I feel his fingers touch my pussy. "You're already wet." He chuckles and I blush in embarrassment. Marshall does turn me extremely on when he's angry and even more does he turn me on when he gets a little hard on me like he is now. The next thing I feel is Marshall who enters me hard and I gasp in surprise when he gives me no mercy. Marshall keeps slamming hard into me making me wanna scream out in pleasure, but I have to keep it down because I don't want anyone to hear us. Marshall grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls me up to his chest. "Don't lower your moans, I want him to hear us." Marshall says apparently having other plans. He pushes me down over the desk again and picking up the space again making me scream out in pleasure this time.
"Oh fuck.. Marshall!" I scream out in pleasure.
"You like that baby?" He asks in a husky voice.
"Fuck! Yes!" I cry out in pleasure and Marshall slams into me even harder. The desk is making cracking noises and moving while I'm moaning loudly in pleasure and a little bit in pain from my hips pressing on the edge of the desk. I don't know what's gotten into him today, I don't know if it's the alcohol and drugs, or if it's his jealousy or maybe it's the dress, I don't know but I don't care because I really like it.
"Oh god!" I scream when I cum which apparently sends him over the edge as well.

We get dressed and we go out to tell the guys that we should all get moving. Marshall doesn't want to lay any support in this club so we all leave the club and move the party to 50's place.