Chapter 89 Unexpected

I walk into the club and I go straight to my office. No one has arrived yet and I don't even need to be here, but I don't wanna miss the things that's gonna go down tonight. First of all I can't wait to see Jenny's reaction when she finds out that she's gonna serve D12 tonight and then I can't wait to see how Marshall is gonna teach her a lesson. I really really hope that whatever happens tonight is gonna either make her quit or make her wanna move to another department.
My life is so good lately, me and Marshall are doing good, I've made more peace with the Rachel thing, I have my nightclub back and I'm close to Lucas again, so I don't need Jenny to ruin my happiness. Neither do I need to have Kevin on the phone because that bitch is "ratting" me out to him, I can feel how insecure it makes Marshall so she needs to go, she has created nothing but problems since I got here. I can't do anything about it so that's why I'm glad that Marshall is gonna step in now, because I can't keep bothering Jenny like I do, like Kevin said; it can put us in a really bad position, but I can't do anything about it when it's a costumer who bothers her. Maybe it'll also teach her to keep her mouth shut in the future, making that comment about Marshall was a really bad move.

It knocks on my door to my office where I'm sitting and Jenny walks in, like I expected; she doesn't look happy.
"I can't help thinking that there's a deeper reason that you want me to serve your boyfriend tonight." She says.
"I thought you were tired of the crappy duties around here." I say with a provoking smile on my face.
"What are you up to Amelia?" She asks.
"Nothing. You wanted to go up there so badly the first time I met you, so here's your shot." I say.
"Don't you think I know how fucking shady you are Amelia? I know that something is going to happen tonight, this is no fucking coincidence." She says giving me such a bitchy attitude.
"You know.. If you have a problem with the jobs that are handed to you then there's other options." I say.
"Yes, get somebody else to serve in the VIP with Samantha tonight." She says.
"That's not what I meant." I say followed with a laugh.
"I'm not gonna quit Amelia." She says in a very serious tone.
"I'm not asking you to quit, I would never do that." I say.
"Then what are my options?" She asks.
"If you're not happy with the department you are working in then I can easily move you to another department if you like." I say politely but I know she can tell that I'm only being that to provoke her.
"Do you think that you can get rid of me that easily?" She asks smiling. Now it's her who's trying to provoke me.
"It's you who's unsatisfied with whatever job you're being handled." I point out.
"You know that I just like to stand in the bar downstairs! You're handing me all kinds of duties you know I don't like to make me quit or move department." She says and I just look at her. "Your boyfriend should just know how fucking hung up you still are on Kevin." She then says and shakes her head.
"It's fascinating how much you know about me." I say sarcastically.
"You're pretty easy to read." She says.
"Just too bad that you're a horrible reader." I say smiling.
"You're seriously messed up." Jenny says and shakes her head. "Find someone else to serve in the VIP with Samantha, I'm gonna serve in the bar downstairs tonight."
"You're gonna do what you're told." I just say.
"Or else?" She challenges me.
"Or else you're fired."
"You can't fire me."
"I sure can if you don't wanna collaborate." I warn her.
"If I later find out that you've something sat up tonight then there's gonna be hell to pay." She says and leaves my office. I don't know what she thinks her little threat is gonna help because I'm not scared of her actions. What is she gonna do? Tell Kevin? Report me? She got nothing on me. It's not my fault that she thinks she has gotten the shitty duties lately. It's not my fault that a costumer ain't nice to her tonight. Nothing can land on me.

Later it knocks on me door again and Marshall walks in. I always get butterflies when I see him and a smile always shows on my lip whenever I see him.
"Yo babe." He says and closes the door behind him. I look at the clock and I haven't even noticed that they've arrived like 30 minutes ago. I guess I've been a little hung up on the paperwork.
"Hi." I say smiling as I get up and walk slowly towards him. "How's it going?"
"Everything's good." He says and I now stand right in front of him. I can smell the alcohol and I can see how affected by alcohol, weed and probably drugs he is. Marshall grabs me and pulls me in for a kiss and I practically melt in his arms. Marshall has been a little busy lately and when he hasn't been busy then we've spend time with the girls, so we barely have had any alone time together lately. "Are you good?" He asks.
"Mmh.. I've just been caught up in some accounting." I say.
"Look at you." He says smiling. "A really dedicated business woman." I wanna respond but before I know it, he grabs me under my ass and wraps my legs around him.
"What are you doing?" I giggle as he walks towards the desk.
"You're so fucking tempting, you know that?" He asks. I know what he wants now and I can't do that, we can't do that! He's here to party and I'm working.
"Marshall.. Not here." I say when he places me on the desk but he doesn't listen, he just begins to kiss my neck and feel my body. I get so turned on by this but this is still something we have to wait with until we get home. "Please Marshall.. Stop." I beg which makes him stop up and look at me with a confused look.
"You don't want to?" He asks.
"More than anything but this is my work place and my employees are out there." I explain.
"So?" He frowns. "We've done it in my work places too."
"I know but with bitches like Jenny walking around here then I don't wanna risk something." I say. He leans in for a kiss again and I return it.
"Just wait to we get home." He says against my lips and then he nibbles on my bottom lip.
"You can have me in anyway you want when we get home." I say against his lips.
"Don't say shit like that." He mumbles as he moves his lips to my neck. I'm so close to giving in right now!
"Marshall.." I moan now trying to make him stop but it only makes his touches more aggressive. He squeezes my tits and nibbles on my neck, fuck me! It's so damn hard to say no to him. "Marshall please." I beg him once again to stop.
"I'm gonna fucking fuck you into next week when we get home." He says in a frustrated tone as he pulls away from me.
"You have my blessing." I giggle.
"You wouldn't have a choice anyways." He smirks as he walks towards the door. "I check on you later." He says before he leaves my office. Do I just have the best boyfriend? I sit down with my papers again but now it's just so hard to concentrate. I keep thinking about his lips all over my body, his hands all over my body, his eyes all over my body. I imagine him down between my legs pleasuring me, I just can't stop the fantasies.. Shit.. It's gonna be a long night.

I get done with my accounting and then I head out of my office, I wanna check out how it's going in the VIP but before I even get around the corner to the hallway which leads to the VIP, I hear Jenny's voice. I hide behind the wall knowing that if I go around the corner then she'll see me.
"I haven't done shit, I haven't done anything wrong for her or you for that sake to treat me like this." Jenny says and I can tell that she's upset.
"You fucking told Amelia about things that went down at Jamz while I was married to Kim." Marshall hisses. Wait.. So it's true?
"I didn't tell her shit!" Jenny now yells. "I didn't go into details about anything!"
"What you fucking told her was enough!" He says angrily. "Why the fuck are you trying to create drama between me and my fucking lady?"
"I'm not, okay?! I was tired of her bragging about how an amazing catch you are when I know that you're not faithful." Jenny says. She has balls..
"What are you talking about you sick bitch? How I was when I was with Kim is not how I am now!" He says. I can't believe that he's lied to me, he could've told me! I wouldn't have judged him but I get angry now that he's hided it for me.
"Hey, I'm not here to judge because I know that Amelia is still in love with Kevin so I guess you're relationship is perfect that way." Jenny says now. I'm soon gonna choke that bitch!
"You have to drop that fucking shit Jenny. Amelia is angry because you're talking shit not because you've slept with Kevin." He defends me.
"Ask her about the night where she came to Club in and disappeared into the office with Kevin. She told him how much she missed him Marshall." Jenny now says. How does she know that?!
"What? When?" Marshall asks.
"Eh.. A few months back. She had had an argument with Dan Richard and she came to Club In and Kevin comforted her." She tells him. Shit..
"Comforted her?" Marshall asks wanting her to go into details.
"They didn't do anything but she told him that she missed him." Jenny says.
"You don't just say that shit because you're still hung up on me?" He asks. What?! They know each other?!
"Don't you know me at all Marshall? Besides I'm over us." She says. I really wish I could see them right now, so I lean carefully around the corner so I can see something but making sure that they can't see much of me. Jenny is standing against the wall and Marshall is right in front of her, they are standing very close, too close for my opinion.
"Are you sure?" Marshall asks her and leans even closer to her so their bodies are almost touching each other. I know Marshall, he's coming on to her right now and I can't believe him. I can't believe that it doesn't take more for him to flirt with another girl.
I can't believe that he's so disrespectful that he would flirt with my employee at my club.
"Marshall you're only doing this because you're angry at Amelia." Jenny sighs.
"So? You never minded that I fucked you whenever I was angry with Kim." Marshall says. I'm so disgusted by him right now and I wanna cut in right now so badly but I wanna see if he really could do it to me.
"I did but I was too weak to say no to you." She says. Marshall just moves closer to her now and he kisses her. The pain that I feel right now is so extremely painful, I don't even wish this for my worse enemy. I wanna say something but I just stand here looking at them like a fucking idiot. I can't believe that he's cheating on me, I can't believe that he lied about knowing Jenny and I can't believe that it didn't take more for him to cheat on me.
I finally get myself together and walk around the corner. I wanna rip them apart and go psycho on their asses but instead I just cough to announce my appearance.

I'm sooo sorry that I haven't been updated for almost two weeks but I've been so caught up in my exams and at the same time there has been so many things going on in my private life. I'm so busy lately that it feels like I'm only using my apartment to sleep in and nothing else :( I miss writing and I hope I get some more time soon.
I hope you liked the chapter, please comment and vote <3