Chapter 75 Drunken decision

I get into my car and I try to call Marshall but he doesn't pick up. I know that he's busy so I understand, he hasn't been at work in way too long so people is so eager to get their time with him. I drive around town for hours, I really don't wanna do anything, I don't really know what I want. Eventually I get in at some bar and I just begin to drink, I ignore people who's talking to me, the only think I want is to pure alcohol down my throat. I can't believe it.. Rachel and John.. How could she? How could he? He should just stay away from me, and Rachel should just stay away from him! Doesn't she love me? She can't love me when she's doing this to me.
I suddenly look up at the clock, it's 10:13pm, damn I've been here for a lot of hours. Drinking really kills the time. I get up and I get out in my car and I call Melissa, I really need her right now.

"Hi." Melissa says when she picks up the phone and I can hear the noise in the background so I know now she's at work.
"Please don't tell me that you're at work." I say.
"What's going on?"
"I'm gonna come to the club because I just can't do this over the phone." I say and then I just hang up. I turn the car around and drive towards the club instead.

I arrive to the club and I walk straight in as Simon gives me access before everyone else. I walk up and find Melissa in the bar, I can see that they're all busy here tonight but right now I need my best friend. Melissa spots me right away and she whispers something in some girls ear which is also behind the bar. I don't know this girl so I guess that Kevin hired new stacks. Melissa pulls me out in the back so we can talk as she can see that I'm upset.
"What the fuck is going on? You just came back to New York so what can have happened on that short time?" She asks me and I just burst out crying. "Is it Marshall?" She then asks. Melissa knows that we went through a rough patch during the trial so I understand why she would ask.
"I came home and Rachel sat in the kitchen with my fucking dad. She sleeping with my fucking dad Melissa, how can she do that? She's my only family left and then she fucks me over like this." I sob.
"Have you been drinking sweetie?" She asks concerned.
"Of course I've been fucking drinking, wouldn't you?!" I don't mean to yell at her but it feels like it requires so much strength to talk.
"Did you drive over here in that condition?" She now frowns.
"What does it matter?!" I now yell in frustration. Why does she focus on what I've done instead of focusing on what has happened to me?
"Amelia.. There's no need to yell." She tells me softly. The door to Kevin's office now goes up and I see Kevin walks out, he looks directly at me with a wondering face.
"What's going on here?" He asks.
"She drove over here in that condition." Melissa that bitch rats me out.
"Fuck you Melissa." I say still with tears running down my face.
"No Amelia, you're out of control right now. I know that you're very upset and I underhand you but you're acting crazy right now." Melissa says and I roll my eyes at her.
"Melissa go back to work, I'll take care of this." Kevin tells her.
"No because Marshall is gonna get angry if I'm alone with you." I protest.
"Is Marshall in New York right now?" He asks.
"Yes."
"Marshall needs to come and pick you up Amelia." Kevin says as she grabs my wrist and pulls me into the office.
"No Kevin, please no." I cry.
"Why are you so scared that he's gonna come and pick you up?" He asks as he closes the door behind us.
"Because he doesn't like when I'm around you." I tell him.
"Well.. You're out of control right now so it's his job to take care of you." He says.
"Rachel sleeps with my dad." I tell him now and his eyes widens.
"Shit Amelia.." He sighs and pulls me in for a hug. I cry against his chest, no words are spoken, he just lets me cry out into his chest.
"I can't believe her." I then break the silence.
"It's fucked up." He sighs and he grabs my face forcing me to look at him. "You need to call Marshall."
"I don't wanna disturb him, he's busy." I say still with tears running down my face.
"Amelia don't cry, I hate when you cry." He begs as he dries my tears away with his thumbs.
"I don't have anywhere to be Kevin, I have to move to Detroit where I only have Marshall and the boys, I don't even have a job." I cry.
"You can control the department in Detroit so you don't have to worry about that baby." He says. Baby.. It's been so long since he has called me that. I know he doesn't do it to hit on me or flirt with me, but I think it's an old habit.
"Are you sure?" I ask. Kevin also mentioned something about getting into business together last time we saw each other but I didn't thought he was serious.
"I'm sure. It would be nice to get some help again." He smiles. I throw my hands around his neck and hug him tightly.
"Thank you so much Kevin." I say.
"You're w..." We get interrupted by my phone ringing and I look at it, it's Marshall.
"It's Marshall." I inform him.
"Tell him to pick you up." He says.
"I don.."
"Amelia you need to go home to your boyfriend, he needs to take care of you or I will and I'm not sure that Marshall is gonna like that." He says. He's right.. I just know he's gonna be pissed when he finds out where I am.
I pick up the phone.

"Hi." I say when I pick up.
"I'm so fucking sorry baby, I've been so busy since I got here and I haven't been near my phone." He apologizes.
"It's okay. What are you doing?"
"I'm at the studio, me and Fith are making some music." He says and I become quiet because I know that what I'm about to tell him is gonna anger him. We had a deal that I shouldn't visit Kevin without him knowing and even though I came here to see Melissa then I'm still at Kevin's club. "You sound upset baby."
"I am." I cry.
"Hey hey hey.. Don't cry baby.. What's going on?"
"Can you please pick me up? Then I'll explain it all."
"Eh.. Fuck baby.. I can't.. I'm working."
"Marshall I need you." I cry.
"Can you come to the studio?" He asks. I don't wanna go to the studio where there's other people when I feel like this.
"Marshall I'm fucking drunk and I'm at the club." I cry.
"The club? Kevin's club?" I can already hear the anger in his voice.
"I'm sorry but I just.."
"You're fucking unbelievable Amelia!" He cuts me off.
"I came to see Melissa." I explain.
"So Kevin isn't there?"
"He is."
"Why the fuck are you drunk? Why the fuck are you going to that club pissy drunk?!"
"Marshall I'm sorry, okay? Please don't get angry at me. I've been through enough today."
"Imma be there in 20 min and I'm gonna park behind the club." He says and hangs up the phone.

I feel so ashamed for crossing Marshall like that once again but I didn't know that Kevin was gonna be here. I don't want me and Marshall to fight, I just want him to be there for me, I just want him to take care of me. I know that my drunken decision weren't the best decision considering what me and Marshall had a deal about but it is what it is now. I just hope that he sees past it specially when I tell him that I'm gonna move in with him.
"It sounded like he got pretty angry." Kevin says.
"It's only fair, we had a deal that I wouldn't do this after last time I went and visited you." I explain.
"I really don't get it Amelia. I would never cross your lines." He sighs.
"He doesn't like you after what you did." I say.
"I was angry. You know I'm sorry." He says. I know that he's sorry but Marshall won't accept it even though Kevin is sorry.
"I know but Marshall doesn't like you anyways." I say.
"Are you happy with how he puts a chain around your leg?" He asks. Kevin would have been the same way if it was him.
"If I had stayed with you, would you then let me hang out with Marshall when you knew about our past?" I ask.
"You can't compare it." He says.
"It's exactly the same thing." I say. "You were jealous as well Kevin."
"We've known each other for a lot of years and it pisses me off that we can't be friends because he says so." He says.
"Hopefully he'll feel better about it eventually." I say.
"He won't and you know that." He says. Yes I know that. "How are you even gonna tell him that we're gonna be in business together again?" I don't know.
"I'm just gonna tell him as it is." I say. "I better go out and wait." I say and I just leave the office. I don't like having these conversations with him so it's better for me to leave.
I stand outside for quite a while before Marshall shows up. I'm so nervous when I get into the car as I already know what mood Marshall is in.
"Hi." I say but Marshall doesn't answer, he just begins to drive. "I'm sorry."
"I don't understand why you would get yourself drunk at this club when there's plenty of others clubs in New York." He sighs.
"I just showed up here less than a hour ago." I say.
"So you drove over here in that condition?" He asks and I can feel him staring at me but I don't dare to look at him.
"Please.. Don't do this now.. I'm very upset." I say and my voice shakes.
"About what?" He asks.
"When I got home my biological dad was sitting in the kitchen with Rachel." I say and look at Marshall with watery eyes. "Rachel is having a relationship with my dad." Marshall widens his eyes in shock about what I just told him.
"Rachel is what? No.." He shakes his head. "Are you sure?"
"I'm sure. She admitted it." I tell him.
"Fuck baby." He says and takes my hand. "I'm sorry."
"I don't understand.." I begin to cry.
"Me neither baby." He says softly.
"I wanna go to Detroit with you Marshall, I wanna live with you. I don't have anything here anymore." I tell him.
"Are you sure? I mean.. You don't wanna talk this out with Rachel and what about Melissa?" He asks.
"I'm sure." I just say as I don't wanna explain anything.
"Alright baby. We'll go pack your things in the end of this week." He says. I'm actually looking forward to pack my things and get away from this place now, I wanna start over and I wanna be with Marshall. I don't have anything here anymore, Marshall is the only one I need.