Chapter 76 Packing

Me and Marshall have been talking a lot about the things with Rachel and John for the last two days when we've had some time together. Marshall has been very busy so we haven't had that much time together and I've just been alone in the house. Rachel has wrote a couple of messages but I haven't answered because I can't use her apologies to anything, her apologies are empty because not once does she write that she wanna stop whatever that's going on between her and John. Melissa and me are good again, I was drunk and I understand her concern about my behavior so it was really me who was a bitch. Me and Marshall have also talked about the fact that I went to the club that drunk and I admitted that it wasn't the smartest idea. I crossed Marshall's lines when I already know how he feels about Kevin.
Tomorrow Marshall is gonna fly off to LA and I'm gonna go with him so right now we're on our way out to Rachel to pack my things. I'm just gonna pack my clothes and shoes for now and then I'm gonna hire some men to transport the rest of it to Detroit.
"What are you gonna do if John is still there?" Marshall now asks.
"I'm just gonna focus on packing my things for now." I sigh.
"But don't go all crazy baby, just get your things and leave." Marshall says as he knows my temper.
"It depends." I just say.
"Baby I'm serious. I understand your anger and all but the faster you pack your shit the faster we can get going." He says and he got a point.
"You're right." I sigh deeply.

We arrive to the house and I just lock myself in with my own key even though I know that Rachel is here. I don't know if John is here and I don't intend to find out as I'm just walking straight upstairs. Marshall and I just begin to pack my things in the room when I suddenly hear someone walking up the stairs, both me and Marshall stop all what we're doing and waiting for the person to show its appearance. John shows up in the doorway and right now I just wish it was Rachel because I really don't wanna deal with him. I look at Marshall and I can see how angry he is about seeing him, he knows how it is having a father who bailed on you so he really feels for me.
"You don't have to move to Detroit, I can buy you an apartment here in New York." John says.
"I don't want anything from you." I hiss.
"Rachel told me that you're not ready to move together with Marshall and I don't want you to make the wrong choices just because of this situation." John says. Who does he think he is? Why is acting like a father towards me when he's never been one.
"What the fuck are you alluding to? You don't think I'm good enough for her? Is that what you're saying?" Marshall now asks him.
"No I didn't say that, I'm just judging from Amelia's perspective and feelings." He says. He doesn't know me and he doesn't know shit about me or my live.
"You don't even know me John!" I raise my voice at him now. "You have no right to come into my live and fuck it up like this! Didn't you fuck my childhood up enough?! Why the fuck do you have the need to make such damage?!"
"Amelia relax, I.."
"You should really get the fuck out now." Marshall cuts John off. John just glares at him and he doesn't move which makes Marshall take a step closer to him. I know Marshall's temper and I know that this won't end well if John doesn't get out now. "I'm not gonna repeat myself." Marshall warns him.
"Marshall don't." I say as I don't want any trouble. It was him who told me that we should do this without starting trouble.
"Amelia, your aunt loves you very much and right now she's down in the kitchen crying her heart out because of this." John says.
"She knows what needs to be done." I say coldly.
"I know that you have a lot of anger towards me but I only want the best for you and Rachel." He says which makes me walk over and push him back by his chest.
"If you really want the best for me and Rachel then you should've stayed away!" I yell at him now.
"That isn't what Rachel wants." He says.
"Rachel make stupid fucking decisions because she's so fucking naive." I say as I walk over to my suitcases again.
"You should really get out." Marshall says.
"And you think the guy that you found is much better Amelia? Maybe you should consider how he treated his ex wife." John now says and I only get to look over my shoulder before I see Marshall push John so hard by his chest that flies into the wall in the hallway.
"Fuck you, you fucking punk!" Marshall yells and I hurry over to grab Marshall's arm to make sure that he doesn't hit John. "You're in no position to make any statements about my fucking live, you fucking shithead!" Marshall tries to push past me now.
"Marshall stop!" I beg him.
"At least I know how to take care and protect my fucking family!" Marshall yells and I look over my shoulder to see John still standing there against the wall.
"Just leave John." I say with an evil glare. John stands there for a short moment before he then goes downstairs. Marshall immediately takes my head and leans if against his chest.
"Are you okay baby?" He asks me. I wanna cry but my anger won't let me, my anger wants to burn this house down.
"Yeah." I sigh.
"I'm so sorry baby, I just lost it." He sighs. I understand him, John pushed his buttons and I get why Marshall got angry.
"It's okay. I understand." I say.
"Let's just pack your shit so we can leave." Marshall says softly.
We pack all my clothes and shoes and then we walk out of the room, when we reach the stairs I can then see Rachel standing down at the end of the stairs. She looks like shit and it's obvious that she's been crying but I don't care, she made her own bed. She just stands there and I know that she's waiting for me, I give her an evil glare hoping that it'll kinda scare her away so she won't say anything. We get down to the end of the stairs and walk passed her.
"So this is how it's gonna end? You're just gonna cut me out of your life?" I hear her behind me.
"Yes." I say coldly as I still walk towards the door. I then feel my arm being grab which forces me to spin around and look at her. I have nothing but hate in my eyes when I look at this woman now, I can't believe that she can make that stupid decisions.
"So I don't deserve love?" She asks me.
"Yes with a fair man Rachel!" I raise my voice.
"Rachel.. Please let go of her." Marshall says softly as he still likes Rachel very much but he's also angry about her decision.
"Marshall.. I know you can talk some sense into her.. Please." She cries.
"Man.. I gotta admit that this is even low for you." Marshall sighs. "How could you possibly think that Amelia would accept this?"
"It's her father." Rachel says and I yank her hand off me now.
"That man is not my fucking father Rachel!" I yell at her.
"How can you be so cold hearted Amelia?!" She raises her voice as well.
"I don't know that man! All I remember was him beating my mom and always being afraid of his temper!" I yell.
"He never laid a hand on you Amelia!" She tries to justify it.
"But he beat my mom in front of me!" I almost scream at her at this point. "There's something wrong with you if you can be with a man who almost killed your sister!"
"He has changed! He's not that person anymore!" Rachel yells.
"I don't care if you believe that Rachel! Be with him, I don't give a fuck because you clearly made your choice!" I yell as I get in her face.
"Get out of my face Amelia!" She demands.
"Or else?" I provoke her.
"Babe.." Marshall tries as he takes my hand but I avoid his touch.
"Amelia get out of my face." Rachel says and John now comes out which makes me glare at him shortly before I look at Rachel again.
"Tell me.. How does my mom taste Rachel?" I say only to provoke her. At this point I don't care because I know that I'm not gonna have a relationship with her. I feel Rachel's hands on my chest now and next thing I know she pushes me so hard that I fly into Marshall. Marshall catches me and I can feel the need to hit her now. "You fucking bitch!!" I scream at her and I only get to take one step towards her before Marshall throws his arms around me to stop me.
"You're so fucking nasty in your mouth Amelia, it's unbelievable!" Rachel screams at me with tears running down her face. I know I hit a spot and it gives me joy, it makes me happy that I could break her with just my words.
"Why?! I'm right, ain't I?! Don't you think that your taste in men has done enough damage to me already Rachel?!" I ask her. Rachel now walks towards me but John grabs her to hold her back.
"GET OUT!" She screams at me now.
"Happily!" I say and me and Marshall walks out of the door. We pack the car and no words are spoken as we do. I'm shaking in anger and I can't believe that Rachel pushed me, Rachel has never done that to me and I just wish that Marshall wouldn't had hold me pack. We get into the car and there's silence for the first 5 minutes of the ride.
"Are you okay baby?" He asks me softly.
"No." I say coldly. Beneath all this anger there's a broken girl who's hurt because the woman she loved like her own mother just chose a man over her. Rachel would rather be with John than to have a relationship with me. Why couldn't she just find another man? John is not the only man out there. Rachel is a beautiful woman and she could easily find a man.
"Man.. I don't even know what to say baby.. This shit is just crazy man.." Marshall sighs. He doesn't have to say anything, he just has to be there for me like he is now. I take his hand and look at him, he looks back at me, he looks so sad and I know it's because of my tears. He hates to see me cry.
"I love you. You don't need to say anything because what you're doing is already enough." I say.
"I love you so fucking much baby." He says and kisses my hand.