Chapter 77 Los Angeles - A day with Nicole

We sit in the Aftermath studio and there's a lot of people here. I feel a little left out as they all have their inside jokes and the few girls there's here is just some groupies. But I'm not gonna complain because this is Marshall's work and I wanted to go with him today so I just have to eat it. The guys are funny though and I love to see Marshall in the mood is in when he's around his boys.
Suddenly in walks Nicole and I'm glad that she's here because then I won't be so bored maybe. Dre gets up from the chair and kisses her, they're such a beautiful couple! Nicole now looks at me with a big smile on her lips.
"Amelia." She says smiling and walks towards me. I get up from the couch and she hugs me. "I didn't know you were here." She says.
"It was also kinda of impulsive." I say and she breaks the hug.
"Why are you hanging out here? You must be bored as hell." She giggles. Honestly I am but I don't wanna admit that in front of Marshall because I don't wanna sound ungrateful.
"It's better than sitting at home." I say and Nicole now looks at Marshall.
"Can I kidnap your lady Slim?" She asks him.
"Sure." Marshall says.
"Cool." She says. Nicole's timing is just right as I just need to be around other people than Marshall. Not that I don't like to be with Marshall but it's not healthy to be around each other as much as me and him have been lately. But I'm actually a little worried by leaving him here with those girls because I know they're gonna throw themselves at him as soon as I'm out of here. I do trust him but you always have your doubts, am I right?
"Get over here baby." Marshall says to me and I walk over to him. He pulls me down to his lap and kisses me, I like that he kisses me in front of all those groupies that want him so bad. He then pull his wallet up from his pocket and I already shake my head as I know what he's about to do.
"No I don't want anything." I say.
"Hey.. I know that Nicole is gonna drag your ass around to every shop in the area so I want you to able to spend some money." He says and he pulls out 1000 bucks from his pocket.
"Marshall you know.."
"Amelia don't argue with me when I'm trying to be nice." He whispers. I know that he wants to prove to the guys that he can take care of his lady and if I don't take the money then I'll be an embarrassment instead, so I take the money. "Thank you." He says.
"Thank you." I say and kisses his lips one more time before I get up.
"I love you." He says when I walk towards Nicole.
"I love you." I say and blow him a kiss.
"Slim you're so fucking in love man." One of the guys which name I didn't catch says.
"Wouldn't you be that if you had a girl like mine?" He asks and I don't get to hear the answer before Nicole and me are out of the studio.
"Jesus.. I don't get why you agreed to go with him." Nicole giggles as we walk down the hall.
"I just didn't want to be alone right now." I say smiling so she doesn't think that I'm whining about everything that has happen.
"I feel you." She says smiling and we just walk out to her car. I love LA! Sometimes I really miss to live here because there's warm all the time. Nicole begin to drive and I have no idea where we're going and I don't care. I'm glad and kinda honored that Nicole wants me along with her, it gives me a change to get to know her better. "Weren't you suppose to go home? I mean.. Marshall just told me that you wanted to stay in New York for a while." She now asks.
"Some things went down and now I'm homeless once again." I sigh.
"Is it something you wanna talk about?" She asks and she looks shortly at me before she returns her eyes to the road.
"It's a long story." I sigh smiling. I don't wanna be rude but it really is a long story.
"I have time." She says. Nicole is so sweet and she's just the person that you'll like to talk to. It's crazy that I quickly get the feeling that I can trust her, maybe it's because I know how loyal Dre is or maybe it's because I know that Marshall trusts her very much. I now begin to tell her all about my childhood, how John beat my mom, how we had to move, how my mom died when I was 16 and how I had to move to Detroit. I then tell her a little bit about me and Marshall and also a little about how James treated me, not much because I still don't like to talk about it. Then I tell her about how I just recently found out that my aunt is sleeping with John.
"So Rachel is hooking up with your dad even though she knows that the price is that she loses you?" She asks.
"Yes." I sigh.
"What a selfish bitch." She shakes her head in disgust.
"I thought she learned something from the experience with James but apparently not." I say.
"James is him who recently kidnapped you and abuse you, right?" She asks.
"Yes." I say. She must know from the medias or Marshall because I haven't mentioned anything about that episode with James.
"What was it he got? 30 years?" She asks and I nod my head. "Damn girl.. You've been through a lot."
"I'm just so glad that I have Marshall." I say.
"He loves you girl, I mean.. I've known Marshall for a few years now and what he got for you is special." She says and I can feel myself getting warm inside. I know that Marshall loves me but to hear someone else notice just makes it even better.
"There's no one like him, you know? I should have been married to another man next month and I did love Kevin but not the way that I love Marshall. I always had this empty feeling in my heart after I left Detroit and Kevin did fill most of it out but not completely like Marshall does. Imagine if I had to spend the rest of my life with that feeling?" I say.
"Yeah it's crazy." She says smiling.
"What about you and Andre?" I ask her.
"What about us?" She giggles as she looks at me.
"How did you meet each other?" I ask her.
"At a party. People from Compton don't have romantic stories like others." She says smiling.
"Come on Nicole, there must be something more." I push her. You can't have a relationship without a story.
"I don't know what to tell you girl. I met him at a party in his house and I thought he was so mysterious. He was so calm which actually surprised me with all the shit that went down with the NWA, it was fascinating how he could be so calm with all the chaos around him. We began to hang out and then it just happened." Nicole says and I know it's the best I can get from her.
"I was also surprised how down to earth he is." I say.
"He really is." She says.
"Don't you ever worry about all the groupies hanging out in the studio?" I ask her now because I need to know if it's only me who's silly.
"Nah." She shakes her head and look at me. She already knows why I asked, I can tell. "But you are, aren't you?"
"Marshall really loves girls." I just say.
"Which man doesn't?" She giggles.
"Marshall is like extreme and you saw how he was at New Years. I know he didn't do anything but he didn't stop her, you know?" I remind her.
"I tell you the same thing as I told you at New Years; you gotta put him in his place girl, show him that he can't act like that, show him constantly that he can't get anything better than you, because let me tell you Amelia, he can't. He can't get a better girl than you, I mean.. You're perfect for him and he's not gonna find a sexier girl than you." She says. She's so sweet!
"Thank you." I say. "Really."
"And besides I don't think Andre dares to cheat on me, he knows he's gonna get his dick cut off then." She giggles.
"Maybe I should warn Marshall with that." I laugh.
"You really should." She laughs.

Me and Nicole walk around in different shops all day and I do spend some of the money Marshall gave me. I buy some new shoes and a lingerie because Marshall should get something out of his money too. Me and Nicole do a lot of talking and we get along really well, it's nice to have someone to talk to because I know that I'm all alone soon. I'm not sure if me and Melissa is gonna stay in contact because just the time I've stayed in Detroit we didn't have much contact. I don't know what's going on but I feel like something has changed between us or maybe it's me that has changed? I don't know. I know it's gonna be hard to move to Detroit because I have no friends, I don't know if me and Tasha are ever gonna be friends again and I know for sure that I'm not gonna get along with Sharonda.
The press also catches me and Nicole a few times during the day but she doesn't mind, me on the other hand.. I just think I have to get used to it.
We grab some dinner at a little restaurant by Nicole's choice because it's getting a little late and after that we head towards home.
"Dre texted me that they're having a party at our house." Nicole says as she's driving and looking down at her phone but making sure to keep her eyes on the road as well. "Do you wanna come? Marshall is there too."
"Sure." I say smiling.

We drive to their house and loud hip hop music hits us when we go through the front door. We walk into the entertaining room and there's a lot of people and a lot of girls. I look around for Marshall and I find him sitting next to Dre and talk, I'm pleased to see that he's not talking to any girls. I stand there and look at him as I'm not sure if I should go over there and interrupt as I don't wanna be rude.
"Just walk over to him hon." Nicole says in my ear apparently picking up on my insecurity.
I walk over to Marshall and already a long distance away he notices me and he smiles when he lays his eyes on me. He looks so hot sitting there with his baggy black sweatpants, his red tank top which shows off his tattoos and a black cap with a red bandana underneath.
"Yo sexy." He says as he pulls me down to his lap. I can tell that he's drunk and high.
"Hi handsome." I say and he kisses me. I feel so proud, I'm so proud to be his girlfriend.
"Did you buy yourself something nice?" He asks.
"Yeah a little." I say and hands him the rest 650 bucks but he lays them back in my hand.
"Keep them baby, I don't want them back." He says and kisses my lips. He knows that I don't like that he gives me money but I'm not gonna refuse to take them as I know how he would feel about it. I know that he wants to take care of me and I know that he wants to show everybody that he can take care of me.

Please vote and comment. :) what do you think about Nicole's character?