Chapter 4

Kevin's POV

After leaving the house and making countless phone calls to different people and even calling in a few favors I was finally able to get in touch with him. I had though of another plan that might get Mallory to side with me instead of Vanessa and this time I had science on my side girl likes boy and boy likes girl but if hooking her up with her celebrity crush didn't work I knew I would be in a lot more trouble than I already was. I was on my way to meet Grant Gustin, Mallory had made Vanessa and I watch the first time episode where they sing uptown girl repeatedly and yes I am ashamed I know that, she had repeatedly told us how good looking she thought he was.

Vanessa's POV

Kevin had been gone a little while and I was waiting on Mallory to come help me find my CD,

hear a knock on the door and I walk over and open it and she's propped against the door frame with her arms crossed over her chest "Hello beautiful." I smile and hug her then she hugs me back then we walk in the house together I shut the door behind me. "Alright to find it we need to think like Kevin." Mallory looks at me then starts talking "I'm Mr. Tall good looking backstreet boy who takes advantage of poor innocent fan girls when I hide my wife's things." I laugh when she says this it is one of my favorite things about her she makes me laugh, she looks around the room "I think we should divide and conquer with that we go our separate ways in the house.

Later on after searching for hours we both walk in the living room empty handed

I sit on the couch and Mallory runs in the kitchen grabs a chair and drags it upstairs to the bedroom I follow her and walk in the room behind her she looks at me "You're getting on my shoulders." I climb on her shoulders then she stands on the chair and I start looking through the top of the closet "Hey I found my black boots I've been looking for these." From below me I hear "Focus Vanessa we are looking for the CD not shoes." I keep moving things around and searching.

Kevin's POV

I walk in the house making small talk with the brown haired boy next to me, when we came in I noticed that Mallory's car was outside in the driveway I really hoped this would put her on my side instead of Vanessa's, As the two of us walk upstairs I notice the house is a mess cabinets are opened and things have been thrown everywhere with Grant following behind me we both make our way upstairs I stop in front of the bedroom and take in the sight in front of me. Mallory is on a chair with Vanessa on her shoulders throwing things in the floor. "Exactly what are the two of you doing?" This makes both of them lose their balance Vanessa falls forward off Mallory's shoulders which causes her to fall forward off the chair I dive forward to catch Vanessa and even though he has never met her Grant dives forward and catches Mallory which is a pretty smooth move on his part especially if he knew what the rest of us did

Author's Note: Yes I know Grant Gustin isn't single but a girl can dream right ?