Chapter 60

Grant's POV

It was hard but I did eventually end up going back home, I walk in and shut the door behind me and I'm greeted by a very excited Jett I bend down and start playing with him and I walk over to get his food then check my twitter for the first time in days I scroll through do some retweeting and twee a few things then I sit my phone down I get ready to go take a shower but I'm stopped when my phone starts ringing I groan then put my head against the wall and then look to see who is calling and it's my mom, I throw down my towel and have a seat because I know this will take a while.

Mallory's POV

I put Hades on the leash and we go for a walk outside my house, While we are walking I start thinking about me and Grant and how we are both pretty happy or I think he's happy anyway. There were a bunch of things running through my mind for now he was on Glee but one day he would get a part that would make him huge and when that happened I wasn't sure if I would be enough for him. I know that he had fans and so far we were lucky and haven't been ambushed by any when we have gone out but that would only last for so long and I didn't know how they would take it when they found out he was dating someone like me. I love Grant and I want him to do everything he wants and I want him to be as big as possible. I didn't want to lose him to fame, to fans or even to someone else.

Kevin's POV

I walk over to Vanessa who is sitting on the couch, I sit down then lay my head in her lap and look up at her "Do you know what we need Ness?" "What do we need Kev?" "I think we should get a dog." She looks down at me "You hate Hades why do you want a dog?" "I don't hate every dog I just don't like Hades plus think about it every kid needs a dog to grow up with." She sighs "I suppose you want to get a dog now?" "Well we aren't doing anything else today and we can get out of the house and go pick one out." She rolls her eyes "If you want a dog you have to get off of me." I stand back up then help her get off the couch and we walk outside "Come on Come on." "Kev chill or I will go back inside." I calm down and we both get in my car and pull out of the driveway.

Grant's POV

The whole time I'm on the phone my mother keeps checking on me and asking questions and I answer with I'm fine or everything is going good then starts asking about my relationship and I answer with she's fine and yes we are still together and then things take a serious turn when my mom ask me one question "Do you love her?" I can't stop the smile that spreads on my face "Yeah mom I do." And I knew I wasn't lying because I really do love her. I love that I don't have to take her out all the time for her to be happy because she loves staying in and doing movie nights with pizza, I loved that we could also sleep together at night and not have to do anything, I loved everything about her even her sarcasm which she used almost half of the time but that is what mad her who she is. When my mom finally decides she has to go I lay my phone back down then walk toward my bathroom thinking about the conversation I just had.

Vanessa's POV

We get to the rescue shelter and Kevin starts acting like a kid in a candy store running from one kennel to another with a huge smile on his face and I follow him looking for the right dog because if it was up to Kevin we would take everyone home with us today. We walk past a Doberman who is curled up in the corner of his cage, then past an eager German shepherd and keep going. Kevin wants a dog that is good with kids but could be a guard dog if it had to be while he was away if he did have to go somewhere; he still hasn't told me about what he has decided he is going to do and I don't want to bring it up because he needs time to think about it carefully.