Chapter 43

Kevin's POV

I walk in the house through the kitchen door and sit the bags from the store down from the counter I start hearing my voice coming from the living room I hear myself singing then I hear other voices talking. I walk in the living room and see Vanessa sitting on the couch with her parents I glance over at the TV and see they are watching The Bloody Indulgent and I walk over and take a seat in the chair across from all three of them. They must have just started watching because the first thing I see is myself walking down the street singing to the guy about it being his birthday and then I sink my teeth into him. I start rubbing my forehead wishing I could just crawl off somewhere. As the movie continues it reaches the part where Burt starts feeding off the models and I rub the bridge of my nose I feel my phone in my pocket and I should text Mallory and tell her that I will take roses for my funeral, I also need to tell Vanessa I want a black casket. The movie continues and it gets to the part where Burt starts doing drugs off the models and I wish I could drop dead when he looks up and has it all over his face. I look over at Vanessa who shrugs her shoulders at me and I lean my head back against the chair. The movie continues and I notice that Vanessa straightens up a bit when Burt starts changing shirts, I feel a little smug that even as a drugged vampire I can still get her all hot and bothered and I knew we would be having some fun with that later. Finally the movie ends and I'm singing in the credits and also dancing and I about die I grab the remote and quickly change the channel and keep the remote.

Vanessa's POV

I laugh quietly to myself when I look over at Kevin he looks absolutely horrified that my parents had just watched The Bloody Indulgent and he is looking everywhere but at them or me finally my dad decides to speak up "That was an interesting movie you were in Kevin." Kevin clears his throat and looks over at them and clears his throat "Thank you sir I appreciate that." I cough and look over at Kevin then my mother starts talking and the look on Kevin's face gets even funnier and if possible he looks even more horrified than before. "Did you enjoy playing a sexed up druggy vampire?" Kevin runs a hand through his hair "I had a lot of fun and met a lot of interesting people while we were working together." I stand up then walk over and stand by Kevin's chair, Mom, dad there is something that Kevin and I need to tell you. My parents look at both of us "I'm pregnant!"

Kevin's POV

She told them I'm a dead man this is how it is all going to end, no more concerts or touring I'm not even going to meet my own baby her dad is going to kill me. He's never been a big fan of me because Vanessa moved away to live with me and they didn't think that I had an actual job that could provide for Vanessa and I knew this was the icing on the cake I would definitely have to let Mal know that I would need those roses as soon as possible I stand up and put an arm around Vanessa's waist. I can't tell how her parents feel because they haven't reacted to her news yet then her mother lets out an shriek that can only be described as unhuman she walks over and starts fussing over Vanessa and she takes her mother to see the nursery that I had put together I sit back down knowing that now I would get to have a talk with her dad. "I know you aren't exactly my biggest fan and that you don't like me that much but I'm going to do everything I can to help Vanessa with the baby I can get them everything they want and need and I will always love Vanessa just as much as I did when I let you know I wanted to marry her." When her dad is silent I know that there is nothing I can do to change his mind but then he speaks. "I was wrong about you I can tell how much you love her and I know that you will take care of both of them and I apologize for how I have treated you these past few years."

Mallory's POV

I fix my clothes one last time before I knock on the door and when I knock it isn't long before I hear footsteps then he opens the door and smiles at me. I look at him "Hey warbler." "Hey babe come on in." I follow Grant in his house and stand there while he shuts the door when he turns around "So what's up?" " "I want to ask you something." Before he has a chance to talk I tangle my hands in his hair and kiss him then wrap my arms around his neck, he responds with a low moan then wraps his arms around my waist and kisses back and backs me into a wall.

Grant's POV

I am supposed to be asking her something but now I can't remember what it is, I run my hands down her sides and back up then and when her shirt pushes up a little bit I start rubbing the exposed skin with my thumbs and I move from her lips and start kissing down her neck when she tilts her head back I keep kissing down her neck and when I reach that spot just below her jaw I hear let out a moan and I continue working on that on spot and when I pull away I see the hickey already forming and then I remember what I was going to ask her I look at her "Do you have anything planned for the next few weeks?" She looks confused and probably wasn't expecting me to ask that "Um not that I can think of why?" "Will you come to Virginia with me to meet my family?" "Um yeah sure." I sigh knowing that we would both be spending two weeks with my family.