Chapter 59

Vanessa's POV

I wake up feeling starving and I have a craving for Tacos, I get out of bed, get dressed then walk in the kitchen I glance at the clock and see that Kevin and I slept until noon I get everything out and start cooking the meat for the tacos I didn't want to play loud music while Kev was sleeping so I pull my phone out and dial Mallory's phone and I get a surprise when I hear the voice in the other side unless her voice got a lot deeper since we went shopping, Grant had her phone. "Hey Grant is Mal there?" "She's in the shower right now but I can tell her you called?" "How exactly did you get her phone?" "It was on the table." "You spent the night last night didn't you?" It takes him a few minutes to answer but he does "Yeah I did." "Did she show you the thing from Victoria's Secret and was I right, did you like it?" "Yes she did." "Okay well tell her I called by Grant." He hangs up quickly, probably feeling embarrassed I smile to myself then put my phone on the counter and go back to the Tacos.

Kevin's POV

I let out a groan and reach for Vanessa but I feel nothing when I hit her side I frown then open my eyes and look to see that she isn't in here I sit up and stretch then breathe in deeply and smell something different it's a spicy smell and there is meat too before I get out of bed I glance over in the corner and see the blue item from Victoria's Secret she wore last night I smile to myself when I think about last night I get out of bed and throw on a pair of Calvin Klein boxers and some sweats then walk downstairs to the kitchen when I walk in, I see Vanessa sitting at the table eating tacos I walk in the room "Feeling Mexican today?" She looks up at me "The baby wanted Tacos." I smile then take a seat across from her "How is the baby today?" "Fine kicking a lot as always." I smile "He might play football." "It could be a girl Kev." "In two weeks we will see who is right."

Grant's POV

After a rather embarrassing conversation with Vanessa I walk upstairs into Mallory's room, she's wearing some tight jeans with a solid black shirt on, she's towel drying her hair but she stops when she looks up at me "How ya doin warbler?" I smile and laugh "Vanessa called she said you can call her back and we had a lovely conversation." "What did the two of you talk about?" "She asked me about what you got from Victoria's Secret and if I liked it." She drops the towel in the floor then turns her back to me and starts running a brush through her hair "What did you say?" "I told her that I saw it." She doesn't look at me and keeps concentrating on her hair "Well did you like it?" I walk over to her and stand behind her then press right up against her and start running my hands down her sides stopping when I reach her jeans, she gasps then her hairbrush drops down onto the dresser. I lean forward and press my lips against her ear "I did like it a lot." Then I move my lips from her neck down to her neck moving my hands up and down her side, to her back. She tilts her head back and leans back against me and I know that I probably won't be going home any time soon.