Chapter 33

Vanessa's POV

While we are waiting on the concert to start Mallory and I are walking around and I notice that every few minutes she sends someone a text message "Who are you texting?" She puts her phone in her pocket and looks up at me "No one." I nod my head "Yeah well tell no one that I said hi okay." "Okay fine its Grant." "The two of you are so cute together." She leans her head back and groans and I laugh at her "I don't want to be a cute couple I want to be a hot sexy couple." This makes me laugh even harder "You might want to work on that because right now it isn't working for you." "You're so mean to me sometimes."

Mallory's POV

When the concert started and as the night went on I learned a few things, Number one never stand next to Vanessa again because I would be sending her and Kevin a bill for the hearing aid I now required, Two if I ever came to another one make sure to bring a pair of earplugs with me to drown out the thousands of other screaming girls. Right now they were singing I want it that way, it was definitely one of my favorites and I know it wasn't a tradition type song but if I ever changed my opinion and I did decide that I wanted to get married I wanted this song to be what we first danced to. Finally as the night went on I leaned over and whispered to Vanessa "Why does Kev have such a problem with shirts?" I know he is married to my best friend and don't get me wrong he isn't bad looking but it's like every single time you turn around poof the shirt is either gone or unbuttoned. Kevin smiles then points at Vanessa and she loses it she gives another scream that makes me wince, and yet she calls me and Grant the cute couple I think her and Kevin are adorable.

Vanessa's POV

When the concert is over I drag Mallory backstage with me and when we get back where the guys are I run over and kiss Kevin only to hear "Hey get a room please." I turn around and send a glare toward Mallory and she smiles then walks over and takes a seat on the couch. I look up at Kevin "How is the fundraiser thing going?" "It's not we still can't think of anything." Then from over on the couch I hear "Go around selling cookies it works for the Girl Scouts." "We are not selling cookies." She rolls her eyes then thinks about it a little longer "How about prom you could do the prom ticket thing and then have the cheesy prom pictures?" Nick takes a seat on the other end of the couch "It's not a bad idea and it is better than anything we came up with." I hear Kevin take a deep breath and sigh "Alright Prom with the Backstreet Boys it is."

Mallory's POV

While Vanessa and I are driving back she is talking nonstop about the prom thing "Do you think you'll go?" "I only went to my junior prom in high school and I didn't dance with anyone so I probably won't go to this one." "You came up with the idea though." "I'm not going, I won't have a date and it will remind me of high school." "I wonder if Kevin is going." "Vanessa you're married to him and I'm pretty sure even though you are he will still find some way to ask you to go to prom with him." "Please come dress shopping with me we can both get dresses and I'm sure you'll have a good time too." "Okay fine I will go to another prom solo and end up sitting down all night." She stops the car and I get out and walk up on my porch but stop I bend down and pick up roses I read the card that says "Been thinking about you a lot see you tomorrow GG. Grant had sent me some roses I walk in the house and sit them in a vase next to my bed. I change clothes get in bed and think about what we will be doing tomorrow.