Chapter 31

Vanessa's POV

We have another Doctor's appointment today and we might be able to hear the heartbeat today I see Kevin roll his eyes "Do we get to see Dr.Hunter again today?" I think it is cute that Kev is jealous of the doctor, "Kev he is just doing his job and I don't even think he is that cute I promise." "I still don't like him he has to touch you." "If you are a good boy today during the Doctor's appointment and you are nice you and I can play Doctor when we get home."

Kevin's POV

It had been a little over a month since our last time, and I had been kind of afraid too because I didn't know if it could hurt her or the baby. I watch Vanessa walk upstairs to go get ready for the appointment then I pill out my phone and pulled up my old friend Google to ask a few things and I scroll and read some of the articles that pop up on the page.

Mallory's POV

I'm planning on going shopping today but not for clothes I was going to get an early gift for Kevin and Vanessa's baby I walk out of the house and bump into a body I look up and Grant is standing on my porch. "Hey what are you doing here?" He runs a hand through his hair "I came to see if you wanted to do something today but if you have plans we can wait." "No you can come with me I might be able to use your help anyway." He follows me over to my car I unlock the door and we both get in the car and I leave out the fact that we are going to the Children's toy and bookstore while I'm looking for a gift for the baby.

Grant's POV

While we are walking through the toy store I watch her eyes scan over everything "So who are you buying something for?" She looks up at me "I'm getting a gift for Vanessa and Kevin she's pregnant and I want to get something for the baby." We keep looking around the store "Do you like kids?" "I love kids I think they're great." This makes me want to ask even more questions as I keep following her through the store "So you want to be a mom one day?" She looks away from the toy in front of her "If I ever meet the right person and I get the chance yeah I would love to be a mom." "How many kids would you want?" "I want four kids, a son, a daughter and then a set of twins." I follow her around the store thinking about four kids. We would have to find a big house with plenty of room inside and outside for them to play and there would have to be enough bedrooms for everyone while I'm thinking about all of this I notice that Mal has gone out of sight I walk through the store and find her in the books sitting in the floor reading one I walk over and sit next to her while she flips through The Cat in the Hat.

Kevin's POV

In my opinion I think I did really well during the Doctor's appointment I didn't say anything bad or give him dirty looks like I did last time. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat and it was amazing I had never heard anything like it before. When we make it inside my phone starts ringing and I look down and its Brian, I look at Vanessa she kisses me then walks upstairs I answer the phone and he starts talking. We were trying to come up with something to do for charity and we all had to come up with at least one idea, I look down to see what time it is and we have been on the phone for over two hours now he decides he has to go we both hang up and I walk upstairs to our bedroom and I stop because Vanessa is taking a nap she's almost at two months but the baby is determined to tire out his mommy. I pull the blankets up over then kiss her head and I give her stomach a rub as well then walk out of the room to let her get some rest.