Chapter 54

Kevin's POV

I wake up the next morning and Vanessa is finishing getting ready and that is when I'm finally able to see it her bump, she has finally started showing I sit up and look at her then she looks at me "What is it Kev?" I give a nod to her stomach and she looks at it in the mirror turning several different ways seeing the bump then she walks back over and gets on the bed next to me I sit up and put my hand on the bump only to be greeted by a kick. Vanessa looks at me with a smile on her face "I think someone really loves daddy." I haven't told Vanessa or the guys yet but I was thinking of maybe taking some time off from music after Vanessa had the baby, I didn't want to miss out anything and I didn't want her to have to go through it alone, I didn't know how long I wanted to take time off for but I wanted to be normal for a little while.

Vanessa's POV

Kevin is busy running his hands over my bump I have now and I can tell that he is lost in his thoughts I know that he is happy about being a dad, I start running my hands through his hair and I wondered what was on his mind that he was thinking so hard about I wanted to ask but if he wanted me to know Kev would tell me wouldn't he?

Mallory's POV

Babe wake up." I crawl deeper under the covers and pull my pillow over my head then I feel his fingers running across my skin I sigh "Warbler I know that I've fantasized about you waking me up in the morning but I regret it now." His body heat gets closer to me "I would like to hear about those fantasies someday." I move to where I'm on my back now and I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep until I feel weight on top of me I look up at Grant "You're not going to let me go back to sleep are you?" "Nope so you might as well wake up." Then I feel his lips going down my neck and then he focuses on that spot below my jaw that he knows I can't resist.

Grant's POV

I keep going and then I use my thumbs to inch her shirt up a bit and then I run my fingers over her skin I look at her and she's watching me "Do you want me to stop?" She sits up and kisses me then wraps her arms around my neck; I kiss back and get on top of her and she starts running her hands down my chest I slowly pull off her Captain America tank top then throw it in the floor.

 Vanessa's POV

I dial Mallory's number for the tenth time and she still doesn't answer, I sigh then get mad and slam the phone down on the table "I don't understand why she isn't answering my calls." "Ness have you thought that she might be busy." I look at Kevin "I doubt it Kevin." He rolls his eyes then looks at me "I don't I can almost guarantee you that's what they are doing." I pick up my phone and try calling her again, and she doesn't answer I look up at Kevin and give him my best pouty face "Will you take me shopping please I really want to get out of the house?" He looks at me "Come on Ness not the pouty face." "Then will you pretty please take me shopping?" "Yes I will take you shopping." He walks over and takes his phone off the charger and puts his keys in his pocket and we walk outside together and get in the car and head to the Mall.