Chapter 55

Grant's POV

After spending most of the morning with her in bed I didn't get back home until almost noon, I took a shower changed clothes then found something to eat and started playing with Jett while I was eating then I started thinking to myself, season four of Glee would be starting soon and I would be leaving for a few weeks, I had a few appearance in certain episodes and at least three songs in different episodes which meant learning the songs and practicing the dance numbers so it would all look good when they were filming it. I know I should tell her about it now instead of waiting until closer to time for me to leave I just hope it wouldn't make her mad and I was going to be gone for only two or three weeks at the longest I just hope she would take it well when I told her.

Mallory's POV

After Grant leaves, I get up shower and get dressed then walk over to my phone and check it for the first time today and I see have ten missed calls from Vanessa I really hope she will be very understanding about why I didn't answer the phone earlier and plus she has done the same thing to me so technically she really can't get mad at me maybe I should call Kevin first to see how bad it is before I call her instead of doing that I load up Hades and decide to go visit them at their house when I get there I let Hades out of the car and he follows me up the porch and as I walk into the house. When I walk in Kevin sees me first and starts shaking his head no and starts pointing toward the door I look at him with a confused look on my face then Vanessa walks in the room "Why didn't you answer your phone when I called you this morning!?!?" By the way she was yelling at me you would think she was my mother and I was a teenager. " "Grant and I were um busy." Then Kevin walks over "See I told you that is what they were doing you owe me." "You couldn't answer the phone any sooner?" "He didn't leave until noon Vanessa." She makes some sort of sighing or huffy noise "Unbelievable." "I'm sorry we got caught up but next time you call I'll answer I promise." Then Kevin starts talking and I'm not sure if it is to himself or us. "I wouldn't want to listen to that call that would be just weird and gross hearing you and him doing it on the phone." I look at Kevin and laugh "Kev people have phone sex all the time." I look at Vanessa who still has her arms crossed "I'm sorry I didn't answer the phone please forgive me I'll go shopping with you next week." "Okay I forgive you." Then she walks over and hugs me.

Kevin's POV

I walk in the room to see Hades on my spot on the couch I walk over to him and look down at him "That's my spot." All he does is look up at me with those big golden eyes of his "I don't know why she likes you so much demon dog." Then from the kitchen I hear Mallory yell "I heard that be nice to the dog please." I roll my eyes and walk over and sit on the other end of the couch and glare at the dog. I start watching TV while Vanessa and Mal stay in the kitchen talking and they stay in there forever. Finally Mal walks in and looks at the dog "Come on Hades time to go." He jumps off the couch and runs over to her and follows her out the door. Vanessa walks in the room and sits down next to me. I take a deep breath then look over at her "There is something we need to talk about."