Chapter 16

Vanessa's POV

I hear the door open and shut and I walk in the living room to see Kevin standing there. "Where have you been you were gone for a while?" He looks down at the bag in his hand "I um, I bought you something because there is something I want to ask you." I start to panic thinking that maybe I had forgotten our anniversary or worse I might have forgotten Kevin's own birthday.

Kevin's POV

I look down at the bag then hand it over to Vanessa, "You should open it I think you'll like it." She sits down on the couch and pulls out all of the tissue paper in the bag then she holds up the onesie and looks at it. I see many emotions cross her face at first there is shock and then I can tell she is fixing to get emotional. I get down on my knees in front of her and put my hands on the side of her face and wipe the tears away with my thumbs. "Can we have a baby?"

Vanessa's POV

When we first got married we decided to wait on starting a family because of how busy Kevin and the rest of the group were and they were coming and going a lot but he was finally ready. When I pictured our kids I had always seen them as looking like Kevin. I started thinking about the morning sickness, the swollen feet and then after nine months going through hours of painful labor but I knew I wanted to have his children "Yes."

Kevin's POV

She said yes we were going to be parents; I was going to be a daddy. I hug her and then pick her up and spin her around. She was going to be a great mom, and I hoped that I was going to be a great dad because I would never want to let my kids down. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her and I begin thinking of the long months ahead and the day that we would eventually get to be parents.