Chapter 41

Vanessa's POV

I walk in the kitchen and mark the day off on the Calendar I was now officially three months pregnant I glance out the window and see rain pouring down and tiny drops of water streaming down the window I walk back upstairs to our bedroom to see Kevin walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and I watch the water drip down his body and my eyes follow the trails the droplets leave behind. Kevin walks over to me "Are you okay did you hear anything I just said?" I shake my head then look up at him "What did you say?" He laughs "Is there something distracting you?" "Nope not at all." He walks over to the bed and I walk over to him then kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck then give him a push to where he falls back on the bed. He looks up at me I get on top of Kevin then straddle him and start kissing down his neck, he puts both hands on the side of my face and kisses me then pulls off my shirt. I hear a cough come from the door and we both look up to see my parents standing there I quickly crawl off of Kevin "Mom, dad you're here." The three of us walk out of the room leaving Kevin still on the bed in only the towel.

Kevin's POV

I sit up and all I can think is what just happened, Vanessa's parents were visiting and they had interrupted us I shake my head and start getting dressed knowing that we wouldn't be getting the chance to do anything while they were here and now I was left with a problem I finish up then walk downstairs trying to cover up my bad mood then it dawned on me her parents didn't know she was pregnant I run my hand through my hair and realize this would be another reason they didn't like me.

Mallory's POV

As of today Grant and I have been dating for a month I'm sitting in my room reading a book watching the rain falling outside I hear a knock on my door I get out of bed and go answer it and Grant is standing on my porch there are rain drops in his hair and his shirt is sticking to him and I finally notice how toned and muscular he actually is "Come on in." Grant walks in the house behind me and I turn and look at him then kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he walks to the bedroom he sits me on the bed then gets on top of me but I roll over to where I'm on top of him. We continue kissing and I pull off his shirt and start kissing down his neck and move down to his collarbones he pulls off my shirt and throws it in the floor and I feel his hands go down my back. I kiss him again and gently bite down on his bottom lip and hear him let out a moan when his phone starts ringing. He pulls it out of his pocket and answers "Oh mom Hi." I get off Grant and put my shirt on.

Grant's POV

Out of all the times and days my mom could call me she picks this one I sit up and start talking to her and watch as Mallory walks out of the room I lean forward and run my hand through my hair and think about what we could be doing right now if I wasn't on the phone with my mother.

Author's Note: Please play the song while you are reading this it will make it a whole lot funnier