Chapter 73

Kevin's POV

After spending two weeks home I was more refreshed and happier than ever I needed to do this more often Vanessa looked great too her hair skin was smoother and she had a healthy glow to her face and her was longer and silkier and I couldn't keep my hands from running through it ever opportunity I had we were waiting at the airport now so we could go home I reach over and hold her hand and she looks at me "I'm glad we came Kev I had a good time." I smile "I'm glad you had a good time and just think the next time we come we will have our little girl with us." "I can't wait to meet her Kev and I really hope she looks like you." I think of my little girl her mother is already my queen and I don't know what I would do without her but our baby she could be my little Kentucky princess maybe I could turn my little girl into a sports fan and we could watch the games together.

Grant's POV

This was it, after singing, dancing, and being a cocky Sebastian Smythe I was finally going home, I loved the job and it was great but right now I wanted to be with my girl again having lazy date nights where we would watch movies, taking naps together late in the afternoons and finally kissing her again then feeling her skin underneath my fingertips and being in bed together hearing her moans and then my name and her lips on my neck. I let out a breath and try to control myself knowing I will need to save that for when I get back home I glance up and see that my flight doesn't leave for another hour and a half I take a seat in a chair and lay my head back against the wall and let my thoughts go to her and what we would do when I got home later tonight.

Mallory's POV

Grant will be home later tonight so in honor of that I've decided to make it special first I clean the house and I wonder where this energy is coming from because I'm usually a lazy person but I clean then look through my closet in search of something nice to wear I finally settle on a dress and a pair of heels I lay them on the bed then start thinking about what I could make for dinner and then I smile as an idea hits me and I walk in the kitchen and start looking through the cabinets to make sure I have what I'm looking for finally when I open the right cabinet I see the bottle of spaghetti sauce I have been looking for I pick up the jar and read the label I smile when I look down at the name Prego. Then I start gathering the rest of the things I will need when I'm finished with that I walk back to our room to look for another thing I'll need tonight as well. While I'm looking my phone starts ringing I look down and see that Vanessa is calling.

Vanessa's POV

"Hello." "Hey Mal we will be home in a few hours how's Blade doing?" "Well I ended up bringing him to my house and I think he has had a good time Blade and Jett have been tormenting Hades." I laugh when she tells me this "I'm sorry but anyway why don't you hang out for a while when you bring Blade home I haven't seen you in a few weeks?" "I would but Grant is coming home tonight and I need to tell him." "How are you feeling?" "The morning sickness is killing me how did you manage it?" "It sounds like your's is a lot worse than mine was but maybe it will get easier how far along are you?" "Doc said I was two months along so I guess I have seven months ahead of me." "You'll be fine and I'm sure Gant will be thrilled about the baby." "Thanks Ness and I will bring Blade back whenever you get home." Then I hear a click as Mal hangs up and I start to worry about her because I know she's scared about telling Grant that she is pregnant and I couldn't blame her.