Chapter 74

Kevin's POV

We get back home and when we get out of the car I see Mallory sitting in her car across from us she gets out and walks over to us and Vanessa hugs her then she hugs back I walk over to Vanessa and Mallory and look at her "So I hear you and Grant have been busy. She looks up at me "You know?" "Yeah I know and Vanessa didn't tell me I promise." "Well in the case yes we have been busy." "I'm in the presence of my two favorite baby mommas." She gives me a glare "Kev you are Vanessa's husband and I think of you as a really good friend but if you ever call me that again you won't get to see Blade." "Not my dog." Then she turns around and opens the back seat of her car and out jumps mine and Vanessa's little brown ball of fur. I bend down and pick him up and he starts licking my face. "Hades isn't fond of him or Jett but he tolerates him so I don't know about anymore doggy sleepovers for a while." I nod my head then she looks at both of us "I better go I have things to do before Grant comes home tonight then she gets back in her car and leaves."

Grant's POV

I get out of my car grab my bags then quickly shut the door then walk in the house but I'm caught off guard by the sight in front of me. I haven't seen her in two weeks and I've missed everything about her but nothing could compare to what I'm seeing now she is wearing a black dress and some sandals I walk over and wrap my arms around her waist and she looks up at me with a smile on her face "Hungry?" I haven't eaten since earlier this morning I really don't want to but I take her up on her offer "Yeah babe." Before we walk in the kitchen I pull her close to me then kiss her, she kisses back and her hands end up in my hair giving a sharp tug and I let out a little moan and I regret that we have to eat. I follow her into the kitchen and sit down and she puts a plate in front of me it's her spaghetti one of my favorite things then she sits across from me and starts eating. When I take a few bites something is different about this batch I look at her "Did you do something different?" She looks up at me "I used Prego sauce this time." I shrug my shoulders and keep eating "Do you like Prego sauce?" "Yeah babe it's great I love it." She rolls her eyes and lets out a sigh but keeps eating her food. I wonder what's up with her and keep eating and start telling her all about the past few weeks and what I had been doing. After we eat she pulls out a tiny box then holds it out to me I raise my eyebrow then look at her but I open the box anyway and staring back at me is a pregnancy test with a positive symbol on it I look up at it "Are you? "I'm pregnant Grant."

Mallory's POV

This was it, I had told him what I had been hiding from for weeks but my fear wasn't over with yet because Grant hadn't said anything yet. I wait and he's silent for a few minutes I reach over and grab his hand "Warbler are you okay?" He looks up at me then stands up, I stand up and walk over to him "Are you sure?" "Yeah I went to the doctor and we are two months pregnant." He turns around and looks at me and I'm afraid that he is fixing to say the words I have been dreading "We're pregnant?" "Yeah we are." He picks me up and spins me around I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck then he sits me in front of him and kisses me, I kiss back and run my hand down the back of his neck "You're not mad?" "Why would I be mad this is great we are going to be parents we get to be a family?" I feel the huge wave of relief wash over me he took it a lot better than I thought he would. He wraps his arms around my waist and starts running his hands up and down my back

Vanessa's POV

I keep glancing at my phone because I really want to call Mal and see how things are going and I want to know how Grant took the news just as I'm about to reach for it Kevin's hand swipes by and grabs it I look up at him "What did you take my phone?" He sits down to next to me and looks at me "Because I know what you are thinking of doing and she doesn't need you calling and interrupting she has to tell the guy that she is pregnant. "I just want to know how things are going and how Grant took it. "I know you want to know Ness and I'm sure Mal will call tomorrow and let you know how tonight goes but for tonight let's focus on other things." I raise one of my eyebrows and look at Kevin "And what would that be?' He smiles and looks at me "I can show you better then I can tell you." Then Kevin leans forward and kisses me.

Grant's POV

We go to our room and I start kissing down her neck she tilts her head back giving me more access then I slowly make my way down her throat she lets out a moan and my control falters a bit but I manage to keep it in I reach behind her and unzip the dress and slip her arms out of it and it  pools at her feet I gently push her back on the bed and get on top of her careful with my weight and how I place it now that I know she is pregnant with my baby. She looks up and I see a slight hint of mischief in her green eyes she reaches up slowly and unbuttons my shirt when she finishes the last button I pull off my shirt and throw it in the floor. Then our lips meet again in a heated kiss and for the rest of the night we continue not saying any more than what is needed not only are we making up for me being gone for the past two weeks but we are also celebrating the life we created together.