Chapter 76

Grant's POV

Don't get me wrong I love dogs I think they are great but I think I have found the exception and that is Hades, I don't know what his deal is but he has become extremely protective over Mallory he never leaves her side, he follows her everywhere that she goes and he won't let anyone come near her he will tolerate me and let me get close but with everyone else they get greeted by a snap of his teeth and a menacing growl followed by him getting between the person and Mal. I have heard that dogs can sense when a girl is pregnant and if that is true he is being ridiculous and really over protective of his owner She's my girlfriend and it's my baby I can be over protective too and then I stop because I realize that I'm jealous of a dog.

Vanessa's POV

I'm stretched out on the bed watching Criminal minds trying to find a position that will ease the pain in my back but I keep tossing and turning, Kevin walks in with a really large package I pause the show and look up at him "What is that?" He sits it on the bed next to me "That is a gift for you now open it." I tear off the paper and see that it is a pregnancy pillow I grab it and position it a certain way then lay back against it and feel relief almost instantly I close my eyes "Thanks you Kev I really needed this." He gets in bed next to me and I wrap my arms around him and we start watching Criminal minds together. "I don't understand why you like this show so much?" "Reid is adorable plus Mal likes this show too but her favorite is Morgan she thinks he's fine." "Does Grant know that?" "No but he doesn't need to everyone has a celebrity crush and Mal is more than okay with Grant having one." Kev shakes his head then lies on his pillow and I start running my hand through his hair while I watch Spencer Reid.

Mallory's POV

I walk in the living room and find my warbler on the couch channel surfing I take the remote from him and he looks up at me. I sit on him to where I'm straddling him and then pin his arms above his head. "What's up babe?" I look down at him "I want to go out warbler." "Do you really think we should babe?" "Grant please I can't stay inside for nine months I want to go out and feel the fresh air and eat food that I didn't cook or something that wasn't brought to the house in a paper bag or a box." He lets out a sigh then wraps his arms around my waist "Okay what do you want to do?" "I want to make a day out of it and go on an actual date don't you remember those?" "I'm sorry it's been awhile since we've gone out babe, I guess I've gotten used to movie night." "I love movie nights with you warbler but as of right now you are burning daylight now let's go." I get off the couch and stand up then hold my hand out Grant stands up and takes it then we walk out of the house.

Kevin's POV

We have watched at least three episodes of Criminal Minds so far and I'm slowly getting interested in the show but I'm trying to keep the fact hidden from Vanessa that I might actually like her show. I still don't understand this Reid guy and when I refer to him just as Spencer or Reid Vanessa hits me "There should be a Dr. in there somewhere because they call him Dr. Reid where everyone will respect him and take him seriously." "Okay sorry I didn't know. Then there was the Hotch guy who was in charge or something and he was to serious and I thought he was kind of a douche bag, Vanessa pointed out the Morgan guy that Mallory likes he must be the muscle because he kicks down doors and things like that so many names to learn but good thing there are ten seasons of this show on Netflix.

Grant's POV

While we are out I try to stay close to her and I make sure to keep brushing against her or keep her hand in mine just to make sure there is a smaller chance of anything happening to her we stop outside one store that has some things outside and Mal starts looking through and picking up different things but I stop when I hear a voice behind us "You're Grant Gustin." I knew home fans were some were the nicest and greatest people you could ever meet while others well they were the complete opposite of that I hoped this was one of the nice ones. I turn around "Yeah." She starts having a conversation with me talking about me and saying how cute I am and I notice her eyes flicker to Mallory every so often I try my best to stay between the fan and her but it doesn't work. "Is she your girlfriend?" "Umm yeah she is." "Interesting." She sticks around and we talk a little longer and I'm actually happy when she walks off. I turn around and look at Mallory and she's laughing at me and it makes me smile too "What's so funny babe?" "You being all over protective and being a human shield for me." I wrap my arms around her waist and look down at her "I just want to protect both of you." "I know and we love you for that." Then she kisses me and wraps her arms around my neck.