Chapter 64

Vanessa's POV

I'm woke up by my phone ringing, I groan and roll over and answer it only for it to be my doctor I get out of bed and walk out of the room for our conversation they could bump up our ultrasound appointment for today and we would have to be there in a few hours I hang up then walk in the room and get back in bed with Kevin I slowly kiss him then sit on top of him to where I'm straddling him and he lets out a groan. "Ness I love you but I've got to sleep too." "Come on Kev wake up they could bump our appointment up to today and we can find out what we are having." "When do we have to be there?" "A few hours so wake up pretty boy." He lets out a sigh then runs his hand through his hair "Okay I'm up." "Great be quick I'll meet you downstairs." I get dressed quickly then go wait for Kevin downstairs.

Kevin's POV

This was it, today we were finding out what we were having and I was actually feeling kind of nervous I know this was supposed to happen next week but I was starting to feel the nerves about becoming a parent, I was scared to death that I was going to be a horrible dad or worse what if I messed up I could drop the baby or give it to much formula or whatever I wanted to be there but most of all I didn't want to let Vanessa or this baby down I would do whatever I could to make sure I was the best dad I finish getting dressed then walk downstairs to see Vanessa standing by the door I walk over to her and she looks up at me and reaches over and holds my hand "Are you okay Kev?" "Yeah I'm fine." We walk out of the house and get in the car and make our way toward the Doctor.

Vanessa'sPOV

We make it to the doctor's office and wait out in the waiting room and wait for a little over twenty minutes then we get called back and this will be the wait that takes the longest I look over at Kevin who is in the chair by the bed "Will you be upset if it isn't a boy?" He looks up at me "I want a healthy baby if we get that then I don't care if we have a boy or a girl." "I love you Kev." "I love you too Nessa." I smile at him and then the doctor walks in the room and over to the ultrasound machine, he picks up the gel then pours it on my stomach "Sorry if it's cold." While he is moving it around he ask all of the usual questions like has the morning sickness stopped, do I have any concerns or things I'm worried about, and I answer with now then he turns the screen to where Kevin and I can both see it. "Are you ready to know what your baby is?"

Kevin's POV

I walk over and stand by Vanessa and hold her hand then take a deep breath this was it we were fixing to find out if we were going to have a son or daughter I would be happy with either one if we had a son I would have someone to play football with at the same time if we did have a little girl she would be just as beautiful as Vanessa I could have daddy's little girl and that image wasn't that bad playing with her doing the tea party thing I'm brought out of my thoughts when the doctor gets ready to tell us.

Vanessa's POV

"Congratulations the two of you are going to have a little girl." I had been right the whole time we were going to have a little girl the doctor hands me a towel and I sit up and wipe the gel off my stomach "Come back in two weeks you can schedule it when you leave." Then he walks out of the room and I look over at Kevin who has tears in his eyes the last time he did this was at our first ultrasound when we had just found out we were pregnant "We're having a little girl Kev." He hugs me then wraps his arms around me "You were right the whole time Ness." I look up at him and kiss him then wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses back. "She's going to be beautiful Vanessa I know it and I can't wait to meet her." Kevin and I were going to have a little girl and I couldn't be any happier.