Chapter 14

Grant's POV

We are walking and I have the same feelings I did last time, I'm nervous and I look over at her and I know exactly what I want to say "So tell me about you?" "I'm not that interesting I'm actually pretty boring." "Seriously tell me about you." "Okay what do you want to know?" "Anything you feel like telling me."

Mallory's POV

Do you remember when you were school and the teacher would make you stand up and say your name and then tell something interesting about yourself? Yeah well I would much rather do that I'm trying to think of things that I could tell him. There is nothing about me that I could tell him that would impress him. I start telling him things anyway "I'm twenty one, I love 80's rock music, I'm kind of a nerd because I love the Avengers especially Captain America and Iron Man, Loki is a plus too. My favorite color is black, I love Disney movies but the villains are my favorite characters, my favorite animal is a wolf and I love to read books especially the classics, Plus I would really like to travel I have a whole list of places I want to go and that is pretty much it about me."

Grant's POV

We were off to a good start we were talking and I wanted to know more about her usually girls wanted to be like Cinderella or some other kind of princess and wear the big ball gown or something like that but this one liked villains I started going through my head and thinking of some villains, there was the Evil Queen in Snow white, The Queen of Hearts, Maleficent, Ursula the sea witch, Scar from the Lion King and Hades as I thought about these characters I began to wonder why she liked them, I looked at her and thought about what it would be like to have my own Villian instead of a princess.