Chapter 69

Nick's POV

I reach up and scratch the back of my neck wondering if there was something I could say or do I knew we weren't exactly friends yet and this was our first time hanging out with each other she looks over at me "You're not going to tell anyone about how they turn out are you?" "Not if you don't want me to." "Thank you." "You're welcome." She starts fiddling with a bracelet on her wrist "So how are you and the rest of the guys doing I haven't seen you all in a little while." "We are doing good working on a few things here and there and we should change that you know we can all be friends too right?" I watch as a smile appears on her face "I'd like that." I nod my head "I'd like that too Mal." She stops when the timer in the bathroom lets out a shrill ring and I look over at her "Do you want me to go look for you?" She shakes her head no and takes a deep breath "I can do this."

Mallory's POV

I stop when I get in the bathroom because I'm afraid to go any closer to the sink but I know I'm going to have to if I want to find out if I'm right about what may be wrong with me I close my eyes then breathe in and out slowly repeating "I can do this." To myself when I feel confident I make my way over to the sink and check every stick each one saying the same thing positive. I don't know if she was joking or being serious or maybe she had even jinxed us but Vanessa had been right because Grant and I were going to be parents all four pregnancy were positive I was pregnant with Grant's baby and I was scared on how I was going to tell him or when would be the best time to tell him.

Nick's POV

I knock on the bathroom door then walk in behind her "Um is everything okay?" She looks up at me and shakes her head "I'm pregnant Nick." "Is there anything I can do?" She shakes her head no this time "Thank you for all this." "Anytime." Then I'm caught off guard when she hugs me wrapping her arms around my waist, I hug back and wrap my arms around her. "Thank you again." "It's okay and I won't tell anyone I promise." She nods her head "I can't wait until we all get to hang out Nick." "Same here." Then I walk out of her house leaving her time to be alone where she can adjust and get used to the fact that she just learned she's pregnant.

Vanessa's POV

Kevin and I fell asleep when we got to his old room but I'm woke up by my phone ringing I sit up and answer "Hey Mal are you feeling better?" Then I hear her crying on the other side of the phone "Is everything okay?" "No I'm not okay." "What's wrong?" She starts crying even harder this time "You were right." "Well I usually am but what about?" "I'm pregnant Vanessa." I let out a gasp I had been joking when I said that the two of them next and now it was actually happening for them. "Have you told Grant yet?" "No this is a conversation that needs to be face to face not over the phone but we just agreed to move in together what if he's mad?" "Mal he loves you I don't think he will be mad I'm pretty sure he will be surprised just like you were but everyone is surprised when they find out they are pregnant." "What if he leaves?" "I don't think Grant would leave you Mal the two of you are the dorkiest, nerdiest, cutest couple I know he will stay with you." "Thanks Vanessa." "You're welcome and I won't say anything to Kevin don't worry." "Thanks." Then she hangs up and I lay back down next to Kevin and he wakes up and looks at me "Won't say anything to me about what?" "I can't tell you if Mal wants you to know she will tell you when we come home."