Chapter 62

Vanessa's POV

While the three of us are sitting in the kitchen eating pizza we start talking about all kinds of things "So have the two of you thought about baby names yet?" Kevin and I look at each other and I answer "We are waiting until next week to find out what we are having." Mallory looks at the two of us and she's smiling "If it's a girl you should totally name her after me." Kevin looks at her with his charming smile on his face "I don't know if I could handle having two of you I might go crazy." "You love me Kev and you know it." He shrugs his shoulders "If you say so." Mal picks up her pizza crust then throws it at him and we all start laughing then I look over at Mallory "So why aren't you with Grant tonight?" "He spent the night at my house last night and he was there until after noon today so he is back at home for tonight." Kevin looks up at her "So are things getting pretty serious between the two of you?" She laughs "If you want to talk about boys Kev all you have to do is ask." "Look I'm serious I had to beat the guy up once and even though you are a pain in the but sometimes you are like the sister I never wanted and even though I act like I don't I do care so now talk." "Things are going really good, he has been staying at my house since the cheating thing, but I really love him he's great."

Kevin's POV

We keep talking for a while, and laughing about different things and as the hours pass I notice that the two ladies in front of me start yawning a lot more and the conversation slowly drifts off. Mal stands up and stretches then looks at both of us "Thanks for letting me hang out for a few hours guys I needed it but I'm going to head back home." Vanessa looks at me then back at her "You could stay we haven't had a sleepover in a while." "Are you sure?" Vanessa looks at me "Can she stay Kev?" "You can stay I'm sure you remember where our extra bedroom is." I watch as Vanessa and Mal walk upstairs then I find Blade sleeping in a little ball on the floor I pick up then take him to the bathroom and put him on some old blankets then walk out of the room leaving him asleep.

Mallory's POV

The next morning after eating breakfast with Kevin and Vanessa I head home when I get in the drive way I stop the car and get out and shut the door then look up at my porch and Grant is sitting there waiting on me I walk over to him and he stands up, "Hey warbler how long have you been here?" "Not long babe but I wanted to come see you." "Well I'm happy to see you too warbler." I hug him then wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head against his chest then I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he kisses my head I bury my face against him then take a deep breath and inhale and I want to stay in this moment with him for as long as possible he lifts up my chin and I'm staring into his hazel eyes. He leans forward and kisses me, I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck then he pulls me closer to him and runs his hand down my back then he pulls away. "I really need to ask you something babe and we will do that later I promise but first let me do this." He sighs then takes a deep breath and runs his hand through his hair. I start getting nervous by how nervous he is, "Grant you're not proposing are you?" "Not today babe maybe in a few years but this is an important question as well."

Grant's POVI take in a breath then let it out slowly and I look at her standing in front of me and I know that this is what I want I keep my arms around her waist I look at her then ask her the question "How would you feel about moving in together babe?"