6

C H A P T E R 6

"We really need to thank Peeves for setting off those Dungbombs in the dungeons for us," Samantha said to the twins laughing as they ran down the corridor that same night.

She checked the map making sure no one was near them. She loved the map and how much it helped them. Samantha remembered exactly when her and the twins found the map.

*flashback to First Year*

BOOOOOOOOMM!!!!

"FRED!! GEORGE!! SAMANTHA!! THAT'S IT!" Filch's screeching voice yelled down the corridor.

Fred and George Weasley and Samantha Potter turned the corner and started laughing uncontrollably.

"Did you see his face?" Fred asked between his breaths of laughter.

George nodded also snickering. "Oh yeah, his face became so red that I could tell that he's had enough of us this time,"

"Yes, but he shouldn't have gave us detention after we put troll boggies in his pumpkin juice," Samantha snickered.

The three were just about to go back to their Common Room when they heard a loud huff. It echoed off the walls of the corridor and traveled through their eardrums which left a slight ringing in their ears.

"Stop right there Weasleys and Potter!" that same screeching voice called out from behind them.

Fred, George, and Samantha rolled their eyes and turned around to face the annoying Caretaker.

"Let's go," he snarled and heaved them into his office which was conveniently close by.

Filch towed them to the three seats infront of his desk and stalked behind it, sending them on of his most used glares. The three were fighting to bust out laughing since they had certainly seen this glare numerous times before and had failed to scare them off. It scared a few of the other students but Peeves told them all about Filch during the first few days of school and what to expect from him. He mentioned that he would give off many glares that would try to look intimidating but could fail if someone were used to seeing them all the time, which Peeves was.

"I've had enough of you three! That's the third time this week that you've set off Dungbombs in the corridors! You've been at this school for only two months and I've never seen such disobedience!" Filch droaned, his voice rising with anger as his lecture deepened. He spoke about them having never ending detention and secret disembowelment.

He furiously started to look for something on his messy desk when he picked up an envelope and what looked like a wand.

Suddenly, the nearest filing cabinet opened harshly.

Fred and George looked in it and noticed that one of the drawers was marked 'Confiscated and Highly Dangerous.' They looked at Samantha who noticed it as well and had a sly grin.

They looked at each other and grinned mischievously.

Filch immediately closed it and went back to looking through his papers.

Fred looked at George again who winked and nodded. Samantha looked to the two and knew what they were about to do.

Slowly and carefully, George reached into his pocket and took out another Dungbomb.

He quickly shoved it to the other corner of the office and it instantly went off.

"What the!!" Filch exclaimed and stormed over to the Dungbomb.