Chapter 2

Tia:
I sat in front my laptop, staring at the email I was about to send to TMZ.
Subject: My friend had twins by The Weeknd

Did I really wanna do this? I kept asking myself. It was for Cami...it was for the twins well being..right? I'm not trying to hurt anybody. Cami needs help and the twins need their father in their lives. I sighed and clicked send. God I hope I'm doing the right thing...

5 days later I was over at Cami's when my phone rang. I stepped out onto her balcony and answered it. "Hello?"
"I'm looking for Tia"

"This is her speaking."

"This is Eric from TMZs submission department. Im calling to tell you the story you submitted is going up on our website today."

"It's not gonna air on the show?"

"Not unless you wanna skype with us and tell us the story on air?"

"Oh hell no...but how will people see it?"

"Trust me people will definetly see it. Hundreds of thounds of people visit our site everyday. Okay?"

"Alright, thank you." I hung up laughing nervously. Fuck I hope Cami doesn't hate me after this. I'm just trying to help her. I don't give a fuck how Abel feels though, as long as he starts helping her. I opened the balcony door and stepped back inside, Cami looked up from the book she was reading to the twins.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled and sat down on the floor next to them.

"Cami..." She looked up from the book again waiting for me to speak. I wanted to tell her what I did but the words just wouldn't come out.

"Nevermind" I shook my head and sighed.
She shrugged and continued to read the story. I sat and listened, thinking about the madness that was about to unfold because of me.