Chapter 33

Bella:
"What are you talking about?!"

"I promised Abel that I'd stop trying to help you get with him."

"Sal you've got to be fucking kidding me! You're really just gonna let him be with a nobody?!"

"If Abel wants to be with Camille, then that's none of my business. I tried to make it my business and I was wrong. I'm his manager and have more important things to do rather than worry about who he's fucking."

"Are you serious right now?! What about me?!"

"What about you?"

"I need Abel so I can get more bookings!"

"You better learn how to get them by yourself 'cause you can't have Abel."

"Oh my g-"

"Bye Bella."

He hung up on me.

I guess if Sal wasn't gonna help me, I'd just have to get to Abel myself.

I scrolled through some of Abel's tagged photos on Instagram and it didn't take me long at all to figure out exactly where he was and that he was with Camille, of course.

Abel:
"I thought you were mad at me."

I had been so busy the past few days that Cami and I had barely talked and I hadn't seen her at all. When I finally had time I took her out to Del Posto for dinner.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

" 'Cause I told you about Tia and stuff."

"I wasn't mad about that...It did bother me a little but I'm over it." I shrugged. "Sal and I had a talk."

"You did? How did that go?"

"It took me a little bit but I got through to him. He apologized and said he'll stop with all the Bella shit."

"He was so dead set on you being with her, I'm surprised he actually said he'd stop."

"Honestly I was too, but I think he finally realized how serious I am about you."

I looked up and saw the hostess walking towards Cami and I with Bella and another girl following behind her. She lead them to a table just a few down from us.

"Shit..." I mumbled under my breath.

Cami laughed. "Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear."

"You wanna leave?"

"Why would I want to leave?"

"You don't mind her sitting right there?"

"Not at all, she's got to be the least of my worries." She smiled and grabbed my hand from across the table. "I love you."

I smiled back and rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb. "I don't know why you love an asshole like me but god, I'm so glad you do."

"I love you 'cause even though you're an asshole, you're a passionate and caring one. You're also a gentleman and quite the romantic, when you wanna be, and most importantly you're a great father."

"I'm-"

"Abel, why do you love me?"

"You're beautiful, loving, and caring. You're an amazing mother. You put up with my shit even though you really don't have to. You're so modest it almost amazes me. You could have the world but you don't want anything, even though we can really afford it."

She laughed. "You mean you can really afford it."

"No, I meant we. Remember I said what's mine is yours?"

"I don't know about all that...I don't want people think I'm using you or something. I know we both know that's not the case...but still."

"Camille you loved me when I was broke as fuck and I couldn't give you anything. I know we drifted apart for a few years but being with you now, it feels like you never left. And now that I have the money to do for you, that's what I'm gonna do. If I wanna buy you a house, or ten cars or a whole fucking island, that's no ones business but ours."

"It's just...weird for me I guess. I've never had things just given to me or someone wanting to spend money on me."

"Well you better get used to it." I smiled. "This is just-"

I was interrupted by Bella walking up to our table as if we were friends or some shit.

"Hi guys." She smiled.

"What do you want?"

"I just came over to say hi. Is that a crime?"

"Yeah, it's called harassment."

"You're so silly Abby."

She put her hand on the table and it slipped, knocking over a glass of red wine on to Cami's white dress.

"Aaw man! I'm sorry, I hope you didn't have plans after this. You're gonna be all sticky now."

Cami was surprisingly calm.

"It's okay. I'll just go home and shower with Abel." She shrugged. "No biggie."

It was making Bella mad that Cami wasn't and the whole situation was just amusing to me.

"You wanna spill anything else on me before I go?"

Bella shook her head.

"Okay then." She stood up and gave me a kiss. "I'm gonna wait outside for you baby. It was nice seeing you Bella."

As soon as she walked away Bella lost her shit.

"What the fuck?! She didn't even care!"

"Was making her mad your sole purpose for coming here?"

"No, I wanted to talk to you." She whined and tried to give me a hug.

"How many times do I have to tell you we have absolutely nothing to talk about?" I pushed her off of me. "You need to leave me alone."

"But...Abel..."

"What?"

I was just trying to leave but she wouldn't let my fucking arm go.

"I'm...um...I'm...pregnant!"

I laughed. "Not by me, so why should I care?"

"Yes by you!"

"No you're not. You're just trying to hold on to a relationship that never really was. It's getting pathetic."

"I really am pregnant. I swear!"

"Yeah, okay. Bye Bella."

"Abel pl-"

"Goodbye Bella."