Chapter 3

Abel:
Fuck I just wanted to sleep. The tour was already wearing me out and it was only day 3 of madness. There were four days until the next show and I planned to sleep the whole time. I laid down in bed and was two seconds from falling asleep when my fucking phone starting ringing. It was Bella, shit man she never leaves me alone. I yawned as I answered the phone.
"Uuuh Hello?"
"Face time me." she said then hung up.
What the fuck was that? She could have just face timed me her damn self and I dont know who the hell she thought she was, telling me what to do and shit. I put my phone back down and was about to go back to sleep when it rang again. This time she was face timing me. I answered it irritated
"Yes bella?"

"ABEL" She looked mad.

"Yes Bella?!"

"What is this?" She turned her camera and showed her laptop, the glare had most of the screen fucked up but I could clearly read the big TMZ headline
"The Weeknd has 3 year old twins!"

"I don't know what that is, it's probably made up. TMZ always lies."

"It says the mom is one of your ex girlfriends...." I tried to swallow but my mouth was dry as fuck. This cant be real.

"Send me a link or something." I hung up and my heart was pounding. This wasn't real. I don't have kids. I can't have kids. My phone vibrated and I opened the text with the link. The page loaded and I skimmed the article.

"Fuck no man." I shook my head as I got out of bed and walked out my room down the hall to La Mar's room.
"La Mar?!" I knocked on his door and waited.

He opened the door confused "Whats up man?"

"Look at this shit" I gave him my phone as I walked in his room.

He started laughing as he read then looked at me. "What is this?"

"La Mar." I looked at him nervously.

"What?"

"This could be true..."

"What?!" He stopped laughing and was instantly confused

"You remember Camille?"

"Yeah...you think?"

I nodded "It adds up...the time and shit..."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'ma have to find her. Get a DNA test or something. I wanna know if I got kids."

"Damn. You might be a pops" he started laughing. I wanted to laugh too, but something in me was still panicking. I might be a father.