Chapter 7

Bella:
"Abel" I turned around and he was staring down at his phone as always. "What's so important that you can't talk to me?"

He didnt answer.

"Abel!" I sat next to him and snatched his phone out his hand. "Why are you talking to your baby mama?"

"Don't call her that." He snatched his phone back.

"Well that's what she is."

"But that's not her name. So that's not what you're gonna refer to her as. Her name's Camille. Okay?"

"Okay." I rolled my eyes. "Are you going out tonight?"

"Yeah, I gotta go get my jacket."

Abel got up to get his jacket leaving his phone on the couch. I picked it up and entered his pass code, 9696, XOXO. I went to his messages between him and Camille and read the last few.

Abel:What are yall doing tomorrow?
Cami: We might go to the movies or pump it up.
Abel: I think I might come with you guys
Cami: Are you even in NY? lol
Abel: Well Im in Miami rn but I can catch a flight in the morning
Cami: You'd do that?
Abel: Yeah of course
Cami: You dont have stuff to do?
Abel: I probably do but nothings more important than spending time with the twins
Cami: Are you sure?
Abel: Yeah, I'll call you when my flight lands and you guys can come pick me up
Cami: Okay :)

I threw Abel's phone back down on the couch. He didn't even like this bitch a few weeks ago, now he's catching secret flights to go see her?

Abel came back with his jacket and I stood up, heading towards the door.

"You good?" He asked as he grabbed his phone from the couch.

"Yeah I'm great." I forced a smile.

"Okay." He said uncertain as we walked out the door.

Abel wasn't going anywhere and I was gonna make sure of that. I was gonna get him so fucked up tonight he wouldn't even remember having a conversation with that bitch.

The morning
Abel:
"Holy shit..." I sat up in bed grabbing my head. "Bella?"

She came out the bathroom "Yeah?"

"What the fuck happened last night? I don't remember shit."

"We went out and celebrated Cash's birthday and when you got back to the hotel you passed out."

"I drank that much?"

"Yeah, you smoked a lot too."

"Fuck man." I got up to get a bottle of water.

"We're not done celebrating, we're going out in an hour or so."

"I feel like I got something else to do." I took a sip of my water.

"Like what?"

"I can't remember....where's my phone?"

She shrugged. "Last time I saw you with it we were leaving the club."

"Shit, we gotta find it."

"Abel don't worry about it, you can definitely afford a new one."

"I know...but I feel like I'm really forgetting something. Like something important."

"Yeah that we're supposed to be leaving in 30 minutes and you're still in clothes from last night."

"It's not that. But I'll go change then we can leave okay?"

"Okay." She smiled.

My head was pounding and I knew I had something to do and it wasn't to finish celebrating with Bella and the crew but I just couldn't figure it out what it was. Usually my phone has everything I have to do in it but it was gone now. Whatever it was couldn't have been that important since I forgot. I grabbed a drink and sat back in my seat on the yacht, maybe I'll remember in the next few days.