Chapter 11 pt.2

🚩👀 Mature content 🚩👀

Abel:
I laid Cami in bed and climbed on top her as she started kissing me. First her kisses were short pecks but grew long and needing as I slid her pants off. I really didn't know what caused this sudden change in her but I really didn't care either. I missed her body and wanted it desperately.

I was sliding her shirt up when my phone started to ring, interrupting me. I was almost positive it was Bella.

"Fuck man."

"Ignore it." Cami smiled as she started to pull my shirt off.

"You're gonna get me in trouble." I smiled back and started kissing down her body, making my way to her panties and slipping them down her legs.

When I looked up she was looking back at me, already biting her lip. She nodded and I let my tongue slip out my mouth and run up her already wet pussy. Her body shuddered I started to suck on her clit, her hips rocked forward and I gripped them, holding her still.

"Abel..." She moaned my name as I slid my fingers in her. "...please."

"Please what?" I smiled up at her.

She whimpered as I pressed my thumb against her clit. "Fuck me please."

I moved back up her body until I got to her lips and kissed her as I took my sweatpants off. She bit my lip as I eased into her, a condom was the furthest thing from my mind.

"Fuck..." I mumbled as I gripped her hips, her nails ran down my arms as I pushed deeper.

"Abel" She moaned as I fucked her slowly. "I'm..."

"You're what?" I smiled.

"I'm gonna cum..."

"Already?"

She nodded as her breath started to tremble.

I kissed her as I started to go faster. She dug her nails into my arms and arched her back as she came. "Fuck!"

I smiled as I continued to fuck her faster, her body shuddered as she came again, her moans muffled by my lips.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum..." I kissed her neck and tightened my grip on her hips as I came.

I laid next to her and she laid he head on my chest. "Cami?"

"Yeah?"

"You ever think about getting back together?"

"I have...but I don't think it'll go well."

"Why?"

"Well the first time we were together it didn't go so great."

"But things are different now."

She sighed. "Yeah but now there's Bella and...I don't know..."

"Just think about it for me. Please."

The morning:
It was 9am when my phone rang, waking me up.

"Hello?" I answered without looking to see who it was.

"Abel I've been calling you since 10 last night." It was Bella and of course, she was mad.

"Sorry...I was busy." I looked down at Cami who was laying on my chest.

"No you weren't, you were ignoring me. Be honest."

"Bella I was actually fucking busy. Okay?"

"Whatever Abel."

"Did you just call to bitch me out? 'Cause it's too early for this."

"No, I called to tell you something but now I don't even wanna talk to you."

"Alright, bye."

"Abel! That's-" I hung up before she could finish bitching me out.

"All you guys do is fight." Cami laughed as she sat up. She had showered and was wearing one of my XO shirts now.

"I know she's-"

"Abel...Do you love her?"

"No. Why?"

"I don't trust her."

"What do you mean?"

"Just...nothing." She shrugged. "I think I should go."

"Why?"

"I left the twins with Tia, and I'm sure she's got stuff to do."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah." She smiled but it wasn't genuine.

Cami seemed upset all of a sudden and I think it was because there was something she knew about Bella that I didn't. That or she was just jealous. Either way I was going to find out.

Camille:
When I got home Tia was sleep on the couch.

"Tia, wake up." I poked at her until she opened her eyes.

"Hey...uh where have you been? We were worried."

"Get up, I gotta talk to you."

"What's up?" She sat up and I sat next to her.

"I fucked Abel."

"Wait what? How did that happen? You wouldn't even look at him a few weeks ago!"

"I know...Abel started talking about how we used to be and I was mad at Bella and just went with it."

"Why were you mad at Bella?"

"That bitch took my phone and-"

"Wait, how do you know she took it?"

"I found it in her stuff while I was at Abel's place."

"So if she had it, that means she was telling him you were leaving and shit?"

"Yes! She was trying to keep us apart, which is stupid 'cause I don't want him."

"Do you seriously not want him? Y'all just fucked."

"I don't... I mean, I love him...but.."

She rolled her eyes. "Are you gonna tell Abel about Bella?"

"No, I'm gonna have some fun with this..."