Chapter 17

Abel:
"Hey man, you going out tonight?" Cash asked as he sat down to put on his shoes. Him, Hawk, and Hyghly were going out to 1 Oak but I didn't feel like going.

"Nah, I'ma stay in and write."

"C'mon man! You still upset about that shit that went down in LA?"

I sighed heavy. "I just feel like shit, I fucked everything up and-"

"Go out tonight, get fucked up and you'll get over it bro. I promise."

"I don't feel-"

"Just c'mon man! We got at least a hundred bad bitches waiting for us in VIP right now and you talking bout staying home and writing!" Hyghly said as he threw my jacket to me. "Come on!"

"Alright, alright." I laughed as I got up. "Let's go."

When we first got to the club I couldn't get Cami off my mind but two hours later I was sitting in the back of our section, faded as fuck, with a blonde in my lap and a bottle of henny in my hand that I drank mostly by myself.

"Why don't you and I go somewhere a little more...private?" The blonde asked, I'm sure she told me her name but I forgot it.

"Where you trying to go?"

"Your place...my place...it doesn't matter."

I shrugged. "Okay."

We got up and she grabbed my hand leading me out our section.

"I told you if you came you'd get over that shit!" Cash laughed as we passed him.

As she lead me through the rest of the club towards the door I stopped when I looked over and saw Cami by the bar talking to some nigga.

"Are you coming?"

"Um...go wait for me outside. Alright?"

"Okay." She sighed before walking away.

I knew I was too faded to handle any situation accordingly but still decided to approach Cami and whoever the fuck was trying to feel up on her.

"Cami."

Her and the dude both turned to look at me.