Chapter 8 pt.2

Camille:

"You think the twins are still up?" I asked Tia as we pulled into the garage.

"He probably has them up eating ice cream or some shit." She laughed.

"I'll text you how bad it is." I got out the car and walked up to the door, unlocking it and walking in slowly.

There was Cash and hawk on the couch drinking, a blanket fort in the middle of the living room that had chips scattered around it.

"Hey you're home early." Hawk said.

"It's 11:15....where's Abel?"

"On the balcony."

I opened the patio door and walked into the haze on the balcony.

"What the hell...." La Mar and Abel turned around.

"Hey Milly!" La Mar smiled.

"Hi La Mar. Can I talk to Abel alone?"

"Sure." He left us alone on the balcony.

"Abel what the fuck is going on here?"

"I just needed some help Cami."

"Help? You're all faded as fuck! The twins are sleep on the floor! And I bet they didn't eat dinner!"

"Calm down, I'm learning remember?"

"Don't try and use that against me Abel.You got all these niggas in my house, drinking, and smo-"

"I paid for YOUR house."

"You pretty much MADE me move. Do you think I need you Abel? The twins and I have made it 3 years without your ass, we can definetly make it a few more."

"That's what you say now."

"Get the fuck out, and take your friends." I was starting to get a headache now.

"Cami-"

"NOW Abel."

"I'll tell them to leave but we're not done talking yet."

"I don't wanna hear anything you've got to say right now."

"No I wanna talk and you're gonna fucking listen to me." He said and then stepped inside, I stepped inside after him to put the twins into their beds. When I was done Cash, Hawk, and La Mar were gone.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked as I started taking down the twin's blanket fort.

"Can you come sit down?"

I sighed and sat next to him on the couch. "What?"

"I'm sorry Camille."

"It's okay. Things could have been way worse."

"No...not about this."

"Then about what?"

"About us." He pulled me closer. "You were my everything, you still are." I knew that was a damn lie.

"You need to go to sleep."

"No, I need you." He tried to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"Abel go to sleep." I stood up and he grabbed my arm.

"I love you."

"No you don't....you never did." I shook my head. "Go to sleep."

I went to my room and shut the door leaving Abel on the couch. What the fuck was that? I knew Abel didn't love me. He couldn't. He never loved me to begin with, even when were together. All he did was tell lies...