Chapter 26 pt.2

Abel:
I woke up in the clothes I was wearing the night before and holding a half empty bottle of sapphire. My head was pounding and I couldn't remember shit from last night.

"Fuck."

I sat up and grabbed my phone. It was almost one in the afternoon and I had fifteen unread messages. Only one was from Cami, and to me it was the most important one so I read it first.

Cami: You can come over whenever you feel better and we can talk.

Whenever I feel better? What was wrong with me last night? And talk, talk about what?

I got up and walked out to the living room where Lamar and Freddy were sitting playing PlayStation.

"Aye I was out with y'all last night, right?"

"Yeah." Lamar answered. "Until you peeled off with Camille."

"I left with Cami?"

"Yeah we were 'bout to go the next spot and y'all hopped in the ride all mad and shit. Instead of going to 1Oak y'all came here. You really don't remember?"

Now that he said something I did remember coming here with Cami but I couldn't remember why we were mad at each other or what happened when we got here.

"Barely man. You know why we were mad?"

"Nah-"

Freddy interrupted him. " 'Cause she was grinding up on that dark skin nigga and you made her leave the club."

That was what happened. I saw her with Kendrick and lost my shit.

I nodded. "Now I remember."

After I took a shower and put some new clothes on I headed over to Cami's house. When I got there I wasn't sure if she was still mad at me or what, but she didn't seem like she wanted to talk.

"Hey."

"Hi Abel."

"So...last night, what was all that? What's going on between you and Kendrick?"

"Absolutely nothing. Just like I told you last night, the only thing I did with him was dance."

"I don't believe that."

"Listen, I don't wanna be with him or anyone else, I wanna-"

"Then why were you letting him text you and shit?"

"I know I was wrong for letting him text me when I didn't want Bella talking to you. I'm sorry." She sighed heavy. "I want things between us to work out more than anything, so why would I fuck around?"

"I want us to work too, so just like you didn't want me talking to Bella so you didn't have to doubt my feelings about you, I don't want you talking to him."

She nodded. "I understand. "

I kissed her forehead. "I got something for you."

"What is it?" She looked confused.

I took her ring out my pocket and put it back on her left ring finger. "I don't care how bad we fight, don't ever take this off again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this update is really late 😭 I hope you guys enjoy it tho 💕