Chapter 28 pt.3

Abel:
Her mom and the twins left so it was just her and I now. She really looked as if she didn't wanna be anywhere near me.

"Sit down with me?"

I pulled a chair out for her so she could sit and I sat across from her.

"I got you something." I took the red cartier box out my jacket pocket and slid it across the table to her.

"Abel I appreciate it...but I don't want it."

"Why not?"

"First of all, you can't just win me over with a bracelet. Second, I don't want or need material things like that. I just...I just want you. Your love, your loyalty, your faithfulness, your devotion. All of you."

That's where I hit a wall when it came to Cami. She was so different from all the girls I had ever dealt with. Things like bracelets, necklaces or even a purse would fix things in an instant with any of them. But Cami didn't want any of that stuff."

"I'm sorry...I guess I'll just talk. I have a lot to say but I'm going to start by saying I know I'm a stubborn, insecure, possessive, and careless asshole."

She nodded.

"And I honestly do love you and it's never been my goal to hurt you, I-"

"Then why do you?"

"I just have really poor judgment sometimes."

"Well you need to fix that, like right fucking now. 'Cause this "oops I was drunk and fucked another girl" shit is not okay with me and I'm not gonna put up with it."

"I understand."

"I really hope you do. I don't wanna leave you again but I will if-"

"After all the shit I've put you through I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you left me. But that's the last thing I want to happen. You may not believe me right now but I love you Camille, and I need you in my life. I say that wholeheartedly."

"What makes you think you need me?"

"You're the only girl I've ever had feelings for like this. When you left there was a void in me and I tried to fill it with drugs and any girl that would give me the time of day. I hated feeling like that and never wanna have to feel like that again. I just want you, Ava and AJ."

"Then I need you to show me that. You say you feel so much for me but...I can't tell." Her eyes were starting to water. "I'm not asking you to completely give up smoking or partying and whatever 'cause I know it's part of your lifestyle. All I'm asking is for you to please control yourself. You don't understand how bad it hurts..."

I think there was more to her sentence but she didn't finish it.

"There will be no more of this. I hate hurting you." I reached across the table and wiped the tears from her face. "And I hate seeing you cry."

"I love you so much but I still hate you." She smiled a little bit.

"You love me enough to forgive me?"

She nodded. "I do...but I swear...I will actually kill you next time then find the hoe you messed with and kill her too."

"There's not gonna be a next time. I promise."

"There better not be."