Chapter 6 pt.2

Abel:
"Hey I'm outside." I texted Tia as I pulled up outside Camille's apartment building.

"Okay we'll be out in a sec" She texted back. Camille didn't know I was here, at least I didn't think so,but her friend has a big mouth so she might've told even though I asked her not to.

A minute or so later there was a knock on my passenger side window, I got out the truck and smiled. "Hey guys."

Camille sighed heavy. "What are you doing here Abel?"

"I just wanna talk, and I got something for you."

"You think presents are gonna make things better?"

"No but they might help."

She rolled her eyes. "What is it?"

"You gotta come with me to find out."

"Wait, so you want me to get in a car...with you? And you're gonna drive?" She turned to Tia. "I think he's trying to kill me."

Tia laughed. "Stop being petty and go with him."

"I swear if I die..." she mumbled as she got into the passenger side.

I got in too and pulled off. "Camille?"

"What?"

"What are the twins whole names?"

"Abel Makkonen Tesfaye Jr. And Ava Makenna Tesfaye."

"That means I'm Abel senior."

"Yup. Old ass." She laughed. I don't know how she could call me old, she's only a little bit younger than me.

"When's their birthday?"

"September 10th."

"That's when Kiss Land came out." I smiled and she looked confused.

"Kiss Land?"

"Yeah my first album...you don't listen to my music anymore?"

"No I stopped after we broke up...Sorry."

"Damn you're missing out. But I'll get you caught up." I picked up my phone and scrolled through my music until I got to my albums. "Okay this is Kiss Land." I pressed play and Professional started. I wondered why she had stopped listening to my music. Was she that hurt by me? Or was she just trying to forget me all together? I knew I was an ass but damn. I wanted to ask her but she looked like she was starting to enjoy Professional so I just left it alone.

Camille:
"What's this song called?

"Love In The sky."

"I like this one."

"So you didn't like the other songs?"

"No I did, I just like this one more."

"Oh okay." He smiled and it dawned on me I had no fucking clue where he was taking me.

"Abel where the hell are we going? We've been driving forever."

"We're almost there."

"You can't just tell me?"

"Nope."

I sighed as I sat back in my seat. I felt like I was low key getting kidnapped, why couldn't he just tell me where we're going?

About 10 minutes later we pulled into a garage of a building.

"What is this?" He didn't answer me. Instead he got out so I followed, he walked up to a door and opened it with keys he pulled from his pocket.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and lead me inside a huge condo.

"Why are we here?"

" 'Cause it's your new place." He dropped the keys in my hand.

"Wait...what?"

"I stay a few minutes away, so I thought you and the twins staying here would be nice. So I can see them more. "

"You want us to move? I have a job and the kids would have to find a new pre-school Abel..."

"You don't have to move, but I just thought it be nice. Think about it."

"Yeah, I'll think about it..."

"Good." He smiled and took my hand again, showing me the rest of the condo. It was nice but I just couldn't think of moving here. I know he said he wanted us to move so he could see the twins more but something didn't feel right about this. This was too nice of him, there's gotta be a catch.