Chapter 16

Bella:
Abel might have said he didn't love me and we were over but to me that wasn't the case. We were meant to be together forever and I be damned if I let his baby mama fuck that up. I needed to talk to Abel but alone so I decided to go over to his place. He might've "broken up" with me but I could still get into his penthouse, I bet he forgot about that.

When I walked in he was sitting on the couch playing something on the PlayStation and he was only wearing his official issue sweatpants.

"Hey Abby."

"Oh my god, what are you doing here?"

"We need to talk."

"We already talked."

"Not alone."

"I don't know why you think us being alone is gonna change anything. I-"

" 'Cause I know you just said that stuff so you wouldn't hurt her feelings."

He sighed. "No, I didn't."

"Yes you did. You love me and we both know it."

"Bella I don't love you. We're over so you need to get the fuck out and stop popping up on me okay?"

"I'll leave this time...but just know...we're not over."

I smiled as I turned to leave. Abel and I were gonna stay together until I said otherwise. I just had to get Camille out the way first.

Abel:
Bella was clearly delusional and wasn't planning on leaving me alone any time soon, but I had a plan to change that.

"You look pissed." Cami said as she walked into my room, I called her and asked her to come over so we could talk.

"I was, but I'm good now."

"Ooh..." She sat on the edge of my bed. "So, what did you wanna talk about?"

"Well, I've been planning to move for a while."

"Okay?"

"And now that we're back together, I want you and the twins to come with me."

"Come with you? Where are you trying to move?"

"Westwood."

"Westwood? Like California?"

I nodded.

"That's....that's a big step don't you think? We just got back together and our relationship is the furthest thing from perfect..."

"I know it sounds crazy, but don't you think we need a new start as a family? Just you, Ava, AJ and I."

"Yeah...but California? Seriously? When would we go look at houses and stuff?"

"You can come with me to LA this weekend and we can look then."

"I feel like like you planned this." She sighed heavy. "But I'll go."

"We'll leave in the morning then." I smiled.

"Just 'cause I'm going doesn't mean I'm agreeing to move." She rolled her eyes as she got up to leave.

I knew she didn't mean it though. Cami was a pushover and I knew once we got to LA, she'd change her mind and want to move...then we'd be Bella free.

The next day:

Abel:
It was a almost two in the afternoon and we had already landed in LA and were on our way to the hotel.

"Here." I handed Cami my hoodie.