Chapter 34

Abel:
Ava and AJ were laying in a blanket fort watching a movie on Netflix while I sat on the couch with Cami laying on me.

"I gotta tell you somethin'."

"What's up?"

"Yesterday Bella came over."

"What? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm telling you now, aren't I?"

"What did she want?"

"She apologized and said she's done trying to get you back."

"Seriously?"

She nodded.

"And you believe her?"

"I don't know...I mean..she seemed sincere."

I shook my head. "You know I gotta go to Paris for a few days and she's gonna be there right?"

"Yeah...but-"

"She's manipulative as hell and I bet she's gonna pull some shit while we're there."

"I didn't think about that..."

"But you don't have anything to worry about. You know that, right?"

She smiled. "Yeah, I know."

"Good." I kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

A few days later in Paris:

Abel:
"Nigga pass that shit!" Hawk yelled at me as I took another drag from the blunt in my hand.

"There's two more in rotation, your ass can wait."

The crew and I decided to hot box my hotel room before I had to go perform and they bought at least three bitches each, knowing damn well we didn't have enough weed to go around.

"Your selfish ass, you know we barely got enough for us to catch a buzz and you hogging the damn smoke."

"If y'all ain't bring all these hoes up here, we wouldn't have this problem, now would we?"

"Shut the hell up." I finally passed the blunt to him and he took a drag before passing it to the girl next to him. "You not trying to get any of this?" He motioned to the girls all around the room.

"Nah." Lamar answered for me. "Abel got him a bad one at home."

I nodded.

"Exactly, she at home. So what she don't know won't hurt her."

"I'm not gonna fuck around with one of these bitches and jeopardize what I got with Cami. I already fucked up once."

"Only way she'd find out is if you tell her. You gotta-"

"Hawk, shut up before you say something that's gonna make me fuck you up."

"Alright, alright. I'm just-"

"Okay that's enough." Cash said as he stood up. "C'mon we gotta go or we're gonna be late."

Cash, Lamar, Brooklyn, Feddy and I got up and left, leaving the rest of the crew with their room full of hoes.

We all piled into the escalade that was waiting for us outside and headed off to the Grand Palais. When we got there I didn't even bother walking through where the models were 'cause I knew Bella and her mouthy ass sister were there. I went straight to the room that was designated for me to chill and warm up a little.

"You seen this?" Brooklyn asked as he handed me his phone. "Ya girl is trippin."

I read over the article he showed me real quick. It said Bella and I went to dinner the other night and heard from a 'reliable source' that we were gonna work things out. I was ninety percent sure the reliable source was her and she was just paying people to run stories now.

"I swear this bitch never stops." I shook my head. "I should trip her ass when she walks by me."

He laughed. "Nigga I dare you."

"I might-"

"Aye you got one minute before you're up." Cash interrupted me.

"Alright man."

He handed me a mic and I began walking out on to the stage while the intro to my song Starboy played. It didn't take long before Bella came walking down the runway.

As she walked by I actually thought about tripping her and laughed. I guess she thought I was smiling at her 'cause she smiled too and reached for my arm but I did a little spin and moved away from her. 

Afterwards on my way back to the dressing room, I was stopped by Bella's sister, Gigi.

"You could've been a little nicer out there."

"What are you talkin about?"

"You should've grabbed her hand or something!"

"You do know that we broke up months ago right? I don't have to do shit like that."

"Yeah, I know." She rolled her eyes. "But still you should have been more supportive, just to make things look nice for the media. You know?"

"Why would I "make things look nice" when they aren't? Your sister is a fucking nuisance and I'm tired of her using me as a crutch for her struggling ass career."

She was about to say something but someone called her name and she walked away.

"Aye you goin to the after party?" Cash asked as I walked back into the dressing room.

"Nah, fuck all that."

We gathered up our shit and tried sneaking out the back but of course it wasn't just that easy. A bunch of niggas with cameras and shit couldn't wait to start yelling questions at me.

"Abul are you and Bella friends?"

"She said you two had dinner together last night, is that true?!

"She also said you two have been texting non stop!"

"Does that mean you two are back together?!"

"Wheres Camille?! Did you break up with her?!"

I didn't wanna respond to any of their questions but it was obvious if I didn't, Bella was just gonna keep telling lies.

"Aye, all that shit Bella said isn't true. We aren't cool and we haven't been for months. I'm with Camille and want nothing to with Bella at all. So anything you hear about her and I, is just her trying to live off our relationship that's been over."

Now that should be the end of that.