Chapter 26

Camille:
"You look sad as fuck. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"No, you're not. We're supposed to have fun tonight but you look like you'd rather die. What's going on?"

Tia and I were on our way to some club she wanted to go to, and the last thing I wanted to talk about was Abel, but I couldn't get him off my mind.

"The other night Abel saw Kendrick texting me and got mad. He accused me of doing "hoe shit" so i gave him the ring back and now I feel bad about the whole thing."

"Why do you feel bad? He called you a hoe!"

"I know, but I don't care about that right now. I don't want Abel talking to she-devil, so him not wanting me to talk to Kendrick is fair. But I fucked up and we haven't talked in damn near a week...I miss him."

"Look we're not gonna worry about that anymore tonight. Okay? We're gonna get fucked up and have some fun."

And that's exactly what we did, as soon as we got to the club we made our way over to the bar and got drink, after drink, after drink.

"Now you look happy!" Tia said as I downed another shot.

"I feel-"

"Cami?"

I turned my head and Kendrick was walking up to Tia and I.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Cami needed to get her mind off some stuff." Tia smiled.

"Ooh." Kendrick nodded and I was low key starting to feel like she told him to come here. "You wanna dance then?"

"Um..sure."

I stood up and he took my hand leading me through the crowd of people, to the middle of the club. Before I knew it I was dancing on him like Abel didn't even exist and I knew I shouldn't have, but I just didn't care anymore, at least not at that moment. I was just having fun, but that came to an abrupt end.

"Camille!"

I turned to see Abel standing a few feet from Kendrick and I.

He grabbed my arm pulling me away from him. "What are you doing?"

"What I want. Now let me go."

"You're crazy if-"

"Aye she said let here go." Kendrick said, glaring at Abel.

"This is my girl and she's coming with me."

"I don't see no ring on her finger so i think she can stay."

Abel's jaw tightened. "What are you gonna do if I don't let her go?"

"Abel just let me go!"

"Hell no, you're leaving with me."

"She said she wants to stay so let her fucking stay."

Kendrick reached for my arm that Abel had ahold of but Freddy's big ass popped out of nowhere and stopped him.

"She's coming with us man."

Abel pretty much dragged me out of the club and outside where a black escalade was waiting. Hawk and Lamar were already inside when I got in.

"Hey Milly! You partying with us tonight?" Lamar asked.

"She's not." Abel answered for me. "We're going back to my place."

"I don't wanna go to your place, I wanna go home."

He glared at me. "No."

Whenever Abel was drunk he'd get aggressive, irrational and didn't listen so I knew this whole situation was about to be a mess.

As soon as we got to his house he went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of sapphire.

He took a drink from the bottle. "So you were serious about this hoe shit huh?"

"No. I was just dancing with him
You fuck bitches you meet at the club. So what's the big deal?"

"It doesn't matter what I do. We're talking about you."

"Yeah and I haven't done anything!"

"You were just throwing your ass back on him but you haven't done anything? Okay."

"I danced with him, that's it. Nothing else."

"Why the fuck should I believe that?!"

He was mad as fuck and obviously way drunker than me, so it was up to me to try to diffuse the situation.

I sighed heavy. "Abel, I love you and I haven't done anything. I promise. Now I think I should leave so you can go to sleep. We can talk again when we both sober up."

I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist and stop me.

"Let me go."

"Listen." He backed me up against the wall. "You're mine. Okay?"

"Abel let-"

"I don't want anyotherniggas texting you." His words were starting to slur together. "I don't want themcallingyou, or seeing you or dancing with you. None of that shit."

I nodded.

" 'Cause you're mine." He grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes. "Got it?"

I nodded again.

"Good." He kissed me hard before letting my face go. "You can leave now."