Chapter 4

Cami:
"Oh my god, how could she do this to me?" I said aloud to my empty room,as I stared at the TMZ story on my laptop screen. My phone rang again, it was Tia. I've been ignoring her all morning and I'm sure she knew why.
"I seriously can't believe this shit! Tia must be outta her fuckin mi-" my tantrum was intterupted by the opening of my bedroom door. It was Tia.
"Did you forget I had a key?" She smiled. Well shit, yeah I did forget.

"I don't want to talk to you."

"I'm just trying to help you and the twins Cami."

"And you thought this was helping?"

"Yeah I thought..."

"Next time can you tell me before you do shit like this?"

"Well I guess I should tell yo-"

My phone started to ring, cutting her off. It was a number I've never seen before."Do you know this number?" I showed her my phone and she shook her head no.

"Should I answer?"

"Yeah, why not?" She shrugged. "I'm gonna go play with the twins."

I nodded as I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Camille?" A familar males voice answered back, but I couldn't think of who the voice belonged to.

"Yeah this is her..."

"Hey it's La Mar!" I suddenly felt nauseous.

"How'd you get my number?"

"Your friend gave it to me."

"Wait,what?"

"She DMed me this long ass paragraph, said you wanted to meet up and talk to Abel."

"I never said that..."

"Ooh so you don't want to?"

"I don't know...." My head was starting to hurt,I felt over whelmed. "When would we meet up?"

"Well where are you staying now?"

"Still in New York.."

"Ooh cool we're on tour right now, we'll be in new york in a few days. You can meet us at the hotel or something."

"Alright, I guess thats cool. Just text me anything else." I think he was about to say something but i hung up.

"Tia!" I shouted her name as I got up.

"Sssh Ava and AJ are watching a movie." She said as she walked down the hallway.

"Well they're about to witness a murder too. Who the hell told you to give La Mar my number?"

"I DMed him like a week ago and he never replied. So I didn't think he would actually call.."

"When were you gonna tell me this?"

"A few minutes ago but your phone rang."

"I wish you didn't do shit like this Tia. I just got talked into seeing Abel."

"Are you excited?" She smiled big.

"Bitch do I look excited? What if Abel says something stupid and I wanna punch him?"

"I'm sure that's not gonna happen."

"We'll see how right you are in a few days." I sighed as I sat back on my bed. Maybe all this is a good thing.