Chapter 20 pt.2

🚩👀 Mature content 🚩👀

Abel:
"Your stupid ass idea didn't work, Cami just left mad as fuck."

Hyghly laughed. "Well I thought it was a good idea. Now what are you gonna do?"

"I guess I should just leave her alone. She's not trying to be bothered with me."

If Cami was really over me then it was just something I was gonna have to deal with.

The next day, I had just finished a studio session with Doc and was on my way home when my phone went off. I took my phone out my pocket and the text I had got was from Cami.

Cami: Can we talk?

I wasn't sure what she would want to talk about, but I replied anyway.

Abel: Sure I'll be home soon

Cami: Okay I'll meet you there

Twenty minutes later I was at my place, waiting for Cami. Just sitting and waiting was making me anxious, so I got up and started to walk around. I was about to get a drink to help calm me down, but she showed up just in time to stop me from doing so.

"Hi Abel." Her voice was hoarse and eyes were red as if she had been crying.

"Are you okay? Did that nigga hurt you? 'Cause I'll-"

"No, I'm...okay. He didn't do anything."

"Why were you crying?" I took her hand and lead her to the couch so we could sit.

She took a deep breath. "I thought I was over you...but seeing you with that girl last night...Was like looking at how we used to be. And I was pissed, jealous...hurt."

"I didn't mean-"

"But now I'm just confused 'cause I have strong feelings for Kendrick and I thought I was over you..." Her eyes were starting to water. "But I'm not."

"I know I was an asshole before, but I promise, no matter if you wanna be with me or...Kendrick, I'll support you." I wiped the tears from her cheek. "I'll always be here for you. I love you."

I didn't know what else to say and I guess she didn't either, so we just sat in silence for a minute or two.

"Abel."

"Yeah?"

"I want you."

She leaned over and kissed me, the kiss was soft and slow but grew harder and aggressive as she let me take control. I pulled her on top of me so she was straddling my lap and slid my hands up her sundress. Before I continued I looked at her for reassurance and she slightly nodded. I pulled her dress up over her head, leaving her only in a red lace bra and panties in my lap.

We kissed again as I undid her bra and slid it down off her shoulders then threw it on the floor. I moved her panties to the side and her body trembled when I ran my thumb over her clit.She was already wet so I wasted no time sliding two of my fingers in her.

"Fuck." She let out a soft moan against my lips.

My palm rubbed her clit as I fingered her a little faster and she started to grind against my hand. Her moans grew louder and I knew she was going to cum soon so I stopped.

"I don't want you to cum yet." I smiled.

She whimpered. "Abel..."

"Yes?"

"Please."

She ran her hand over the bulge in my sweatpants, teasing me.

"I'm not gonna make you wait long."

I pushed my sweatpants off and she grabbed my dick, stroking it with both her hands.

"Ride me." I mumbled under my breath.

"What'd you say?" She smiled as she rubbed my tip against her clit.

She was teasing me 'cause I wouldn't let her cum and it was starting to drive me fucking crazy.

"Fucking ride me." I said through clenched teeth.

She kissed my neck as she slid down on me. I grabbed her ass pushing her down further and she bit into my neck.

"Fuck..." I moaned as she started bouncing in my lap.

Every time she came down, I pushed my hips up to meet hers. Her moans grew louder with each thrust and she dug her nails into the pillows on the back of the couch.

"We're gonna fuck up your couch."

"I can afford a new one."

I flipped us over so I was on top now and grabbed her hips as I eased back into her. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper into her.

"Abel...I'm gonna cum."

"Good."

I felt her body start to tremble under me and she dug her nails into my back harder with each thrust. Her back arched up off the couch as she came.

"Oh my god, Abel!"

I kissed her neck and kept fucking her, until she came again. She wrapped her legs around me tighter and I gripped her hips as I came.

"Fuck..." I sat back on the couch, breathing heavy. "I love you."

She sat up next to me. "I love you too."