Chapter 27 pt.2

🚩Mature Content🚩

Abel:
I was supposed to be at the club
for sound check an hour ago but the twins convinced me to stay at the hotel a little longer so we could play candy land.

"Alright man, now we really gotta go." Cash said as he started making his way towards the door.

" You guys stay here with uncle Freddy okay? I'll be back in a little bit."

"Okay." They both pouted.

"I promise I'll come back as soon as possible."

I bent down to give them hugs and then left.

When I got to Drai's we rushed through soundcheck and started letting people in. In less than ten minutes the whole club was full and just waiting on me.

"Can I take this on stage?" I held up the bottle of henny that I already started drinking.

Cash shrugged. "If you want."

I took another drink from the bottle and grabbed my mic as the intro to often started to play. I walked out on stage and all the screams almost drowned out the music.

"How you doing tonight Vegas?!"

I finished the bottle of henny in no time and the rest of my set when by in a blur. Before I knew it, I was backstage with Cash again.

"You ready to go?"

"Nah man, let's stay for a little bit." The twins were probably sleep by then so I didn't see why I couldn't stay.

Up in the VIP there were bitches everywhere. A bunch of them all crowded around me, trying to get my attention one way or another but I passed them off Cash. I just wanted to get fucked up even more than I already was and that's what I did.

After I smoked my second blunt and finished half a bottle of hpnotiq the room started to spin.

"Fuck I need to leave." I looked around and couldn't find Cash so I just sat down at table in the back our section to try and get the room to stop spinning.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket but I couldn't bring myself to answer it.

"Hey you." Some bitch said as she sat down across from me. I didn't even look up to acknowledge her but she continued to talk. "You look lonely."

"Nah...I'm good."

My phone started to ring again and I reached for it in my pocket, even though I really wanted to ignore it, I thought it could be Cash looking for me. I took it out my pocket and it slipped right out my hand, landing on the floor and shattering.

"Fuck man."

"I'll get it for you." The girl stood up and bent over to pick it up, her ass was damn near in my face and I didn't mind even though I should've. "Here you go."

"Thanks...what's your name?"

"Lola."

I nodded

I nodded. Lola. That was a hoe name for sure, and she looked like she was living up to it.

"What are you doing when you leave here Lola?"

"Going back to my hotel. Why? You tryin' to have some fun tonight?"

"Always."

"You should come with me then." She smiled as she stood up and grabbed my hand.

I grabbed my phone off the table and got up to follow her out the club. We caught an uber back to her hotel and she could barely wait til we got to her room. She started talking but I was so gone I hadn't heard anything she said. I just felt her kissing on my neck as her hands worked on getting my belt off. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and assumed it was just Cash or Freddy so I ignored it.

She kneeled down in front me and I looked down at her watching as she took my dick in her mouth.

"Fuck..." I grabbed her hair and pushed her head down, I thought she'd have trouble but instead she started deep throating me like a fucking pornstar.

After a few minutes she stopped and stood up in front me as she took her skirt off.

"You want me to bend over the bed?"

I stared at her for a second until I got my thoughts together. I love Camille so why was I here with some Vegas hoe? Why didn't I just go back to my hotel with my kids? What the fuck was I doing?

"Baby?"

"I gotta go."

"What? You're leaving?"

"Yeah...I shouldn't have came here in the first place."

The next morning:
We got back early monday morning and I needed to take the twins home to Cami but I couldn't do it. I felt guilty as fuck and couldn't bring myself to tell her what happened yet.

"Aye can you take Ava and AJ home for me?" I asked Cash.

"You don't wanna take them home and see Cami?"

"Nah..."

"Why not?"

"Last night...I met this girl at Drais and we went back to her hotel..."

"Did you smash?"

"No, she gave me head though."

"Ooh that's not that bad. Just tell Cami."

"Nah, I can't right now. She's probably mad I took them to Vegas and if I add that on top she might actually kill me."

He laughed. "Alright I'll take them home."

He was laughing but I was fucking serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update coming sometime between saturday and monday ❤ Sorry this one took so long :(