Chapter 31 pt.2

🚩👀 Mature Content 👀🚩
Camille:
Instead of doing just a bump, my dumbass did two lines, and it was really starting to hit me. I went to the bathroom and was trying to find my way back to Abel but the whole place was spinning, my head was starting to pound and I was seeing doubles.

"Fuck..."

I stopped and took a break at the bar before I fell in broke my damn face. A few minutes later I saw Sal and who I thought was Rima walk by. I got up as fast as I could and walked over to them.

"Sal can you please help me find Abel."

"Why?"

"I don't feel good and I just wanna find him please."

"You should help her."

"Wait..." I knew that annoying ass voice. "Why is she here? Abel said she wasn't gonna be allowed in here."

"Well Sal put me on the list as his plus one so I could talk to Abel in person since he likes to ignore me so much."

"You guys have nothing to talk about you crazy bitch. He's doesn't want you."

"You sure about that?"

"Look I don't have time to argue with your ass. I'm just trying to find Abel, so Sal are you gonna help me or not?"

"He's too busy to be dealing with you right now. Next time don't take what you can't handle."

I bit my lip to try and keep from losing my shit. Tonight was Abel's night and I wasn't gonna ruin it by fighting with them.

"Fuck it, I'm just gonna go home. When you see Abel, which I know you will, please tell him I left."

"Sure thing." Sal said as I walked away.

Abel:
The party was over and everyone walked by me giving me a hug or handshake as they congratulated me on the album. Once I was done saying bye to pretty much everyone I had to go find Cami so we could leave but was held up by Sal...and his guest.

"Didn't I say I didn't want her ass here? I'm getting tired of this shit Sal!"
"Chill Abel, you've been ignoring me and I just wanted to know why."

"You know damn well why. I don't want you or anything to do with you. Why can't you get that through your fuckin head?"

"Because I know-"

"Just shut up." I turned to Sal. "Have you seen Camille? She told me she was going to the bathroom but she's been gone for like thirty minutes."

"I saw her leave a while ago."

"And you let her?! Where did she go?!"

"I don't know man. She's your girl, not mine."

"But you knew she was higher than a fuckin kite and you just let her leave by herself!"

"You wouldn't have these kinds of problems with me." Bella chimed in.

"Shut the hell up! Sal where did she go?!"

"I don't know! Like I said she's your girl not mine. Maybe you should do a better job of keeping track of her."

"Look nigga-" I stopped myself. "Nevermind. I don't have time for this right now."

I went out back where I was parked and as soon as I got in the car I knew my ass shouldn't have been driving but I didn't care. Before I pulled off l took my phone out to try to call her and luckily she answered.

"Camille where are you?"

"I'm at your place."

"How come you didn't tell me you were leaving?"