Chapter 21

Camille:
I woke up in Abel's bed, with his arm wrapped around me holding me close. He was already wide awake watching a movie.

"Good morning." He smiled.

I smiled back as I sat up. "Good morning. How long have you been up?"

"A while, but I didn't wanna move and wake you up."

"Ooh, what time is it?"

He checked his phone. "Almost eight."

I sighed. "I guess I should go home. I wanna get there before the twins wake up."

The only thing was...I didn't wanna leave. It felt good being there with Abel.

"Can I come see them later?"

"Of course you can." I smiled. "I'ma go get dressed so I can go."

I started to get out of bed but Abel grabbed me and pulled me back.

"What a-"

He kissed me hard then let me go. "I'll see you later."

I nodded as I got up, now I really didn't want to leave, but I had to.

As soon I got home Ava and AJ came running out their room and down the hall.

"Mommy!" They both yelled as I bent down to give them hugs.

"Good morning babies." I turned to my mom as she walked out the kitchen. "I'm sorry, I didn't know I was gonna be out all night. I was hoping I'd get home before they woke up."

"It's fine, they've only been up for twenty minutes." She smiled. "Where were you? With Kendrick?"

Kendrick. I felt a sudden wave of guilt wash over me. I didn't even mean for last night to happen like that, but it did, and I didn't regret it. The feelings I had for Kendrick were nothing compared to what I felt for Abel.

"Um, no. I was with...Abel."

"Abel?" She looked confused. "Why? I thought you two were through?"

"Well I did too, but I had a realization and my feelings for him are still very...prominent. I think I tried to bury them and not let them show and that worked for a little bit...but now I can't hide it anymore."

"And he feels the same about you?"

"I think so..."

"Well, if you're willing to try with him again, who am I to stop you?"

I smiled. "Thanks mom."

Now I just had to break up with Kendrick...

Abel:
I grabbed my jacket off my bed and headed down the hallway. I was about to go see the twins but was stopped by an inconvenience in my living room.

"Hey Abby." Bella smiled from the couch.

"What the fuck? When did you get here?"

"A few minutes ago."

I really wanted things to work with Cami this time, so I had to let Bella go. Her and I weren't even in a real relationship so 'breaking up' with her couldn't be that hard.

"Bella, look...I'ma need you to chill out. Me and Cami are trying to-"

"Seriously? We're going through this again?" She rolled her eyes.

"Listen, I really love her and I don't need your bratty ass fucking it up for me okay? So, stay the fuck away from me, Cami, my boys, all of XO. Alright?"

"But...Abel-"

"Ain't no "but Abel" we're through."

"Abby please! Don't-"

"Stop calling me Abby, we're through, and it's time for you to get the fuck out."

"But-"

"By the way, last night I fucked Cami right where you're sitting."

She hopped up. "Ugh! We aren't done Abel!" She yelled as she stormed pass me.

She could come near me again if she wanted but Freddy would just drag her crazy ass away.