Chapter 27

Abel:
"Aye, your shits ringing again." Hawk said as he walked by my phone on the table.

"Toss it to me." Lamar and I were in the middle of playing Black Ops 3 and there was no way I was getting up.

He tossed my phone and it landed on the couch next to me. Cami was calling so I picked it up.

"Hey baby."

"Hey...can you do me a favor?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Im sick and I don't wanna give it to the twins, so can you take them for the weeknd?"

"Of course. You want me to come get them now?"

"My mom can drop them off if you want?"

"Yeah, that's cool. I hope you feel better baby."

"Thanks, I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up.

"Alright man, after you lose this time we gotta stop playing 'cause Ava and AJ are coming over."

"Alright, but I ain't losing."

By time I finished kicking Lamar's ass in black ops, the twins were there with their grandma.

"I told them they didn't need that much stuff 'cause they're only staying a few days but they insisted on packing damn near all their toys."

"It's cool. Thank you for brining them over."

"No problem." She smiled. "You guys have fun."

"We will!" Ava and AJ said from the floor where they had already started taking all their toys out.

After she left I joined the twins in the floor.

"What do you guys wanna do this weekend?"

"I wanna go go kart racing or-"

"Eeew AJ always picks nasty boy stuff! I wanna go get some new dolls."

"Okay, maybe we can-"

"Aye what are the kiddoes doing here?" Cash asked. "Are they coming with us?"

"With us where?"

"Bro you got a show in Vegas tomorrow and sunday. You don't remember?'

"Nah...I totally forgot."

"It's too late for you to cancel now. We got the jet booked for tonight and the club already paid."

"You think Cami will be mad if I take them?"

"She might be but hey, they're your kids too."

"You're right." I nodded. "You guys wanna go on a trip?"

"Yeah!" They both shouted.

Part of me wanted to call Cami and tell her, but she was just gonna worry and bitch me out, so I just left it alone.

Camille:
By sunday I felt like I was just getting sicker and sicker every minute. No matter how much or what kind of medicine I took, nothing seemed to be working.

"You really look don't look well." My mom said as she felt my forehead. "I think you should go to the hospital."

"Mom I'm fine." I honestly didn't think I was fine, but the last thing I wanted to do was go to the damn hospital.

"No, you're not. You're obviously sick and need to see a doctor."

"I'm fine, I probably just ate something bad."