Chapter 14 pt.2

Abel:
When I looked up from my phone Cami was standing in front of me and I couldn't help but smile 'cause I didn't think she was gonna show up.

"I didn't think you'd come."

"If I knew what I was walking into I wouldn't have." She slid into the booth, across from me. "Why'd you bring me here?"

" 'Cause your birthday is tomorrow, I wanted to do something nice for you."

"No...there's gotta be something else, I know you."

"Well I also wanted to talk to you..."

"About?"

"Us."

She sighed heavy."Before...we proceed any further with this conversation. Where's your girlfriend?"

"I don't even know if we're together anymore. We haven't talked in days."

"Ooh...That's...tragic."

"I don't care though, 'cause this time I'm really done with her. I wanna be with you, 'cause I love you. "

"It's hard for me to believe you."

"Look, I know I fucked up before, but it'll be different now. I-"

"How would it be different? You're no different now than you were four years ago. I don't wanna give my all to you and you break my heart...again." She started biting the inside of her cheek like she always did when she was upset.

"I wanna be there for you and the twins. I love all of you guys. I know it may not seem like it, but I really have changed. Just give me another chance and I'll show you. No more Bella, no more random bitches, no more parties. I'll let everything go for you. That's how much you mean to me." I was pretty much begging at this point but I didn't care. Cami was the only girl I really loved and I'd do anything to get her back.

"I love you Abel. And I wanna be with you too..." She sighed before continuing. "The only thing I really can't deal with is Bella...That bitch is crazy."

I laughed even though I didn't mean to. "That's no problem, me and her are through."

"Good." She leaned over the table and kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too baby."