Chapter 37

Camille:
"Wheres the rest of the crew?" I asked as Cash, Hawk, Abel and I were getting ready to board the jet waiting for us.

"They're gonna fly out tomorrow." Abel answered me. "I wanted to come early so we could have some fun in Reno first."

A guy came off the jet and told us that we could board now. Cash and Hawk went first, they sat down across from each other at a table. Hawk pulled a deck of cards out his pocket and held them up to Abel and I.

"We bout to play black jack. Y'all tryin play?"

"Nah, we're good."

Abel sat down and I was about to sit next to him but he grabbed me and pulled me into his lap.

"I don't think your lap is an appropriate seat while flying."

"What, you don't think I'ma keep you safe?" He wrapped his arms around my waist. "If we crash, I got you."

"Don't joke like that."

"Alright, alright." He laughed. "My bad."

"How long is this flight?"

"Five long ass hours." I felt his lips graze the back of my neck and it sent a tingle down my spine. "I usually just watch a movie or sleep and the time goes by really quick."

"Well I'm gonna take a nap then." I laid my head on his shoulder. "Wake me up when we land."

He pulled me closer and started to hum his song "As You Are" in my ear. It didn't take long before I was sleeping in his lap.

I woke up later on to Abel and Hawk going back and forth with each other.

"Y'all way too quiet back there, you gettin freaky or something?!"

"Man shut up, she's tryin to sleep."

"Sleep, my ass."

"Nigga we ain't fuckin and if we were so what? Ain't this my jet?!"

"Shut the hell up, you know the label is paying for this, not your cheap ass."

"That don't mean I won't make your ass walk the rest of the way to Vegas."

"Oh forreal? What you gon' do? Land this shit and kick me off?"

"Bitch I might, keep fucking around."

"Yo short ass can barely drive, so I know you not bout to land this shit."

I laughed and Abel looked down at me "You guys are hilarious."

"Nah that nigga is just annoying. I'ma fight his string bean ass one day."

"Boy we can square up right now."

"Shut the fuck up with your ostrich lookin' ass."

"How bout both of y'all shut up til we land?" Cash said. "Y'all always arguing like some damn kids."

Abel rolled his eyes before turning back to me. "How was your nap?"

"Fine." I smiled. "How much longer til we land?"

"Like ten minutes."

I yawned and sat up a little as I stretched. "Oh good."

"You goin out with us tonight?"

"Sure, I just have to change and stuff."

I was in leggings and an old t-shirt, my hair was sitting on top my head and the messiest bun ever.

"You look fine baby."

"I'm glad you think so but I still wanna change."

He laughed. "Alright."