Chapter 25

Abel:
After leaving the studio one night, I went over to Cami's house, when I got there she was on the couch with Ava in her lap.

"Where's AJ?" I asked as I sat next to them.

"He's already in bed, Ava didn't wanna sleep yet."

"Yup and now I'm gonna stay up extra long 'cause you're here!"

Cami shook her head. "You can stay up for five more minutes, then you gotta go to sleep. Okay?"

"But I miss daddy and wanna talk to him."

"I know, but you have sch-"

Ava hopped from Cami's lap to mine. "Daddy can you come live here so then I won't miss you anymore?"

"I think you should ask your mom that."

She turned to Cami. "Can daddy live here?"

"Umm...maybe soon."

"Yay! I want him to come live with us and I want you guys to get married! So I can be a flower girl!"

"Okay, I think it's time for you to go to sleep." Cami stood and picked Ava up. "Say good night."

"Good night daddy, I love you!"

"I love you too, good night."

As soon as they walked away Cami's phone went off. I tried to ignore it but it kept going off and I had to see who was blowing her shit up like that.

I picked up her phone and she now had four text from Kendrick.

Kendrick: Hey baby
Kendrick: I miss you
Kendrick: When are we gonna see each other again?
Kendrick: It's been a while

A week ago she got mad as fuck 'cause Bella was blowing up my phone but she's got this nigga doing the same thing?

"What are you doing with my phone?" Cami asked as she came back and sat next to me.

"What's up with this nigga texting you talking about seeing you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act stupid." I threw the phone in her lap. "Why's he talking about seeing you? Are you still fucking with him?"

"No. We've only seen each other like twice since you and I got back together. And all we did was talk."

"You expect me to believe that shit?"

"Yes, 'cause it's the-"

"And how were you mad when Bella was blowing up my phone but he's doing the same shit to you?"

" 'Cause she's an evil conniving bitch! Kendrick just wanted to talk, so I can't talk to him?"

"No, you fucking can't! Y'all don't have anything to talk about!"

"Can you calm the fuck down? Ava and AJ are trying to sleep."

"No I'm not gonna calm down! 'Cause I'm just trying to fucking love you and you out here doing hoe shit! Fuck that."

"Hoe shit? I haven't done anything, but if you insist, I'll be a hoe..." She took her ring off and handed it to me. "Can't be a hoe with a ring on my finger."