Chapter 32

Camille:
I woke up before Abel and decided to take a shower. When I got out I looked in the mirror and noticed all of the aftermath from last night. I had hickeys all over my neck and chest, there were a few on my stomach and thighs too. Bruises were starting to appear where Abel was gripping my hips and his handprint was on my right ass cheek.

I spent a few minutes just staring at all the marks he left before my stomach started to growl.

I walked out the bathroom and grabbed on of Abel's shirts from his drawer, putting it on as I walked out to the kitchen.

"Let's see..."

I opened his fridge and the only thing in there was Sunny D, a bunch of alcohol and a styrofoam tray. I grabbed the tray and damn near threw up when I opened it up, it was chinese food that was at least a month old.

"Cami?!"

"I'm in the kitchen!"

I threw his old ass chinese food away and just grabbed a sunny D. A few seconds later Abel came strolling down the hallway in his grey  sweat pants. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder to his bulge.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." He laughed. "What are you doing up so early?"

"I was gonna make breakfast but you have absolutely no food."

"Yeah... I don't really cook." He shrugged. "You wanna go out and get something?"

"No way. I look a mess."

I didn't have any make up on, my hair was a mess and I didn't have anything to wear.

"No you don't. You look cute as fuck."

"I'm glad you think so, but I'm not going anywhere unless I'm going home

"I'm glad you think so, but I'm not going anywhere unless I'm going home." 

He laughed. "You wanna order something then?"

"No I'll just eat later." I smiled. "Thank you though."

I heard my phone ringing from the night stand in Abel's room and went to go grab it. It was Tia but I missed her call. Before I could try to call her back she started blowing my phone.

Tia: Hey I'm sorry I left yesterday

Tia: I guess I just got scared

Tia: I wanna finish talking to you tho

TiaIk you don't wanna be with me...I just wanna mend our friendship

Tia: Hmu if you wanna talk please

I really didn't know what to say to her, of course I still wanted her to be my best friend but it was gonna be hard to move past this.

I just left her on read and went back to join Abel. He was sitting on the couch flipping through channels looking for something to watch. I sat in his lap and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course."

"I'm having a really hard time..."

"With what?" He looked confused.

"I don't know what to do about Tia."

"I thought you were done with her?"

I shook my head. "Yesterday before I went out with you, her and I had a talk..."

"Okay..."

"She doesn't want me with you 'cause she thinks you're taking me for granted...She thinks I should be with someone... Like her."

"Wait, what?"

"She loves me Abel. She wants me to leave you for her. But I told her I could never do that and she understood. Now she just wants to be friends again."

His face was stone cold. I couldn't tell if he was mad at me or what.

"I don't know what to do..."

"If you really wanna be friends with her again then go for it."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No...I'm mad that people keep fucking with us. Its really getting on my nerves. Why can't we just be fucking happy?"

"I know it's annoying-"

"I'm done with all this shit. It's gonna stop today."

I didn't think he was talking about Tia anymore but rather Sal and Bella.

I kissed his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I got up to go gather my things. He seemed as though he needed some time alone so he could calm down.

"How are you getting home?"

"Uber."

"Fuck that." He got up and went to the kitchen and I followed. He opened a drawer and fumbled around in it a bit before pulling out a set of keys. "Take the G wagon."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah." He put the keys in my hand. "What's mine is yours."

"Okay..." I gave him one more kiss before turning to leave.

Abel:
After Cami left I called up Sal and asked him to come over. Things were seriously  getting out of hand now and I needed to put an end to it.

"Look man, this has got to stop. I don't want anything to do with Bella anymore."

"But she's good for you-"

"No she's not. She used me to jump start her career, I used her for some buzz. That was it. There's no love there Sal."

"Okay, but-"

"No, don't 'but' me. There is no but. Bella and I are through. I love Camille, I love Ava, and I love AJ. They're my everything. You don't have to like Cami or our relationship but you will respect her. Which means I don't want you bringing Bella anywhere near her or me."

He just nodded.

I sighed 'cause I didn't think i was getting through to him.

"You wouldn't want me trying to set you up with some hoe when you're happy with Rima, would you?"

He shook his head. "Absolutely not. She's the love of my life. I wouldn't-"

"Well Camille is the love of my life! I don't want Bella's crazy ass! I don't give a fuck about headlines and shit! I just wanna be happy with my family but you keep making it hard!" I took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "Look man...you and I have been friends for a long time, and I really would hate to switch up my management just 'cause of this, but I will if you keep this shit up."

"I won't bring Bella around anymore. I was wrong for trying to get you to be with her and I realize that now. If you wanna be with Camille then who am I to stop you?"

"Thank you."

I could only hope he was being serious. 'Cause I was dead serious, about firing him if he bought Bella around again.