Chapter 13

Abel:
I was babysitting the twins again while Cami was out. This time they ate dinner, we played a few games and I had them sleep by nine just like Cami asked. I stayed up and watched movies until she got home a little before 1am.

"Hey, did you have fun?"

"Yeah, I did."

"What'd you do?"

"I....was on a date."

"Like with Tia...?"

"No, with a guy."

Even though Cami and I weren't together, just the thought of her being near another nigga pissed me off.

"I didn't know you were dating someone."

"I can't date?" She rolled her eyes. "You got a girlfriend."

"Yeah, but you know about Bella. I don't know whoever this nigga is that's got you ducking out on me."

"I'm not 'ducking out on you' we're not even together."

"Even though we should be." I smiled.

"Abel, I love you...but I know you. It didn't work between us, and it's not gonna work between you and Bella. 'Cause you're not able to be in a real relationship."

"Yeah I am."

"No you're not. You just wanna party and fuck."

"I'm willing to stop partying for you."

"You're just saying that. You're The fucking Weeknd. You're not gonna stop partying any time soon."

"I'll party less, I will. I just want you back Cami. All of you. I don't just wanna fuck anymore."

"You can't have me and Bella."

"I'll break up with her."

"I'll believe that when it happens..."

Camille:
I kind of felt bad for saying what I said to Abel last night but it was the truth. The only things he's actually capable of are partying and fucking. He doesn't know he to commit himself to a real relationship. If he did, him and I would have lasted longer then we did. And if he can now, like he says he can, why did he keep lying to Bella to come see me? And why was I letting it happen??

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. When I opened it Bella was standing there playing with her fingers.

"Oh...what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to-"

"About what?"

"Can I just come in?"

"Fine." I turned to let her in. "So what's this about?" I asked as we sat down.

"Look...I know you know what I did-"

"Why'd you do it?"

" 'Cause I thought Abel would leave me for you, and I didn't want that to happen."

"Listen, if I really wanted to...I could take Abel from you tomorrow, fuck your life up in the process, and not lose one minute of sleep stressing over it. Keep acting like a little bitch and I'll make it happen. Okay?"

"I'm-"

"You don't even care about Abel do you? "

"I don't love him or anything but I do like him...I just really need him. Do you know how many bookings I've gotten since people found out we were dating?"

"You know what? I think you should leave."

"Wait, but you're not gonna tell him right?"

"Sure." I bit the inside of my cheek trying not to cuss her out. The thought of her just using Abel made me livid, but it just gave me even more of a reason to fuck with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I haven't updated in like a month so these chapters might be a little janky so I'm sorry 😩😭 But thank you PaigeRucker2 for helping me with my story line and getting this update done 💖 I'm gonna start trying to update every Thursday 🎈